Page no : 13

espionage (human being...) (769 Points)
Replied 01 August 2013

@ pucca idiot bro.. im only sittin for grp 1.. yehi itna pahad lag rha hai
@ ashish thx bro :)

*PEACE*

Rahul (Student) (41 Points)
Replied 03 August 2013

Congrats to Espionage, Ashish Jain and Pucca Idiot on clearing exams.

BTW, how good are job prospects for a candidate who clears L2..??

Im concerned, as I, unexpectedly, failed in a subject in CA Final and now intend to solely focus on CFA as career.

Thanks.

waiting for inputs from all experienced guys.

Pucca Idiott (wannabe...) (148 Points)
Replied 06 August 2013

I think its manageable, you should go for both the groups. You still have 3 months left if you put in 13-14 hrs daily its definitely manageable. Even I started preparing for CA finals from June. If you really put in hours, you ll do it. It ll be tough to spend 13-14 hrs but 3 mahine ki ho toh baat hai. You should really really go for both groups ...anyways final decision is ours only, but my strong recommendation would be both grps...

Myra gujral (icai) (39 Points)
Replied 11 August 2013

Hello ,

I am into ca finals & doing articleship and I want to know whether it is mandatory to submit form 112 if I am pursuing CFA along with it ?

Myra gujral (icai) (39 Points)
Replied 11 August 2013

Hello , 

I have some questions regarding CFA it would be grateful if you could help .

1) What was your strategy for clearing L1 ?
2) Can I skip 1 attempt after clearing L1 (due to ca finals) ?
3) What is the passing criteria ?
4) Is there any negative marking in exam ?
5) Is there any other calculator I have to purchase  for CFA as per there requirement .TI BA II plus ?
6) I am currently studying form schweser notes ,are they enough ?
7) Study plan ,as I have just started studying .

Thanks

venkatakrishnan (Article Assistant) (28 Points)
Replied 16 August 2013

To both Espionage / Pucca idiot : Rocking show mates. wish you both a rocking career ahead. also am gonna appear in L1 december exams!! registered with CFA institute how long the time taken to get the shipment> any idea guys? also refer me some notes or books to referr!! currently preparing the exams with SFM & FR notes in FInal.. Expecting your reply guys. need ur motivation to clear the Level 1. 

thanks and regards!!

venkatakrishnan (Article Assistant) (28 Points)
Replied 16 August 2013

To both Espionage / Pucca idiot : Rocking show mates. wish you both a rocking career ahead. also am gonna appear in L1 december exams!! registered with CFA institute how long the time taken to get the shipment> any idea guys? also refer me some notes or books to referr!! currently preparing the exams with SFM & FR notes in FInal.. Expecting your reply guys. need ur motivation to clear the Level 1. 

thanks and regards!!

Santosh Mahape (CFA) (29 Points)
Replied 16 August 2013

Those interested in CFA, do check this link:

www.houseofknowledge.in

Yash (none) (29 Points)
Replied 28 August 2013

HelloI m currently in Fy bcom.I m eager for pursuing cfa as a career .I read on the cfa website that one can appear for cfa in last year of graduation.My last year of graduation in 2015-16.

1)So can I give the level 1 exam in 2015 june ,so that i can start with the preparation from the second year onwards? 
2)Is the level 1 exam tougher or simpler or of same difficulty as the CPT exam? 

Lokik Sheth (Student CA CPT ) (30 Points)
Replied 01 September 2013

What is the eligibility, i m cpt pass student

GOPAL (Looking for Job) (23 Points)
Replied 07 September 2013

done CA ,will articleship be counted for the purpose of 4 year practical experience of CFA

Munish Arora (B.COM,CA Final) (34 Points)
Replied 07 September 2013

what about LIFA,FRM.. any idea?

espionage (human being...) (769 Points)
Replied 14 September 2013

@ myra submit form 112 and check the thread for ur other questions as well. :)

@ venktakrishnan thx man., u shud have recievd the books by now :P 
for l1 refer schweser. It is more than enuf :)

@ yash ya u can appear for l1 in ur final year.. l1 is definatly tougher than cpt man, no doubt .

@ lokik bhai abhi to cpt pass kia hai abhi to manzil door haii.. anyway, check the replies in the thread :)

@ gopal no man, sorry 

@ minish forget LIFA,, CFA is gold standard .. and FRM is pretty well known for risk management. :)
chek PRM also :)

*PEACE*

Munish Arora (B.COM,CA Final) (34 Points)
Replied 18 September 2013

hey

provide me details regarding CFA  online coaching classes 

SHEFALI (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 22 September 2013

plzz help me out with..i am a ca final student recently started with articleship...not even registered yet with the institute for articleship now I wanna go for cfa level 1 next june 2014 so I do I need to seek institute permission for this and will dey allow me to do ca cfa simultaneously and if yes do I need to take permission before registereing for cfa as late for its registeration is 25th September 2013...plz help me out with this do I need to mention cfa in form 112?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: