[official] cfa thread for ca/cs students

I have no. of Om Book Center from Mumbai. They will deliver u within 3-4 days.

No: 9833541212, 9833591215, 9833591214

Hey guys I wana kW whether it is possible to clear CFA level in one month since I have attempt in Nov and I m planning to give L1 in Dec... Is it feasible for a average guy...????

Hii everyone

 

Just wanna know for being eligible for CFA exams we need to hold a bachelor's degree....

The same need to be regular OR degree through correspondance will also be acceptable??

I am doing Masters in APLLIED QUANTITAVE FINACE form INDIA,one of my teacher suggested me to do CFA along with masters. I dont know anything about CFA and its scope in India

Will you please teel me how will it help me with the course  I am doing.

what is better ca or cfa for easing my admission in HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL? i will also be taking admission in BMS next year from DU. will that be helping me in anyway? 

I am from IT BACKGROUND how will I be able to do this certification ? Some guidance please

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details