N Jain's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1863

+ View Full Profile

About me

A firm of professionals specilised in service tax,Central Exice, Customs., Business Delvelpment, Business Analysis & MIS, Cost efficiency Maximisation, Eradication of  Revenue Leakage, Information Technology, Implemetation-maintenance and development of ERP, Finance & Accounts

can be reached at group.blr @ gmail.com

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer the questions related to VAT, INcome Tax, Central Excise, Accounts, Labour Laws

    My area of expertise
    Accounts, Excise, Labour LAw, VAT

    My experience in the area (years):
    35 years

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • DILIP KUMAR says : GST Regarding service center
    Dear Expert Please tell me the query regarding invoice format

  • gourav arora says : Itc on Freight paid
    Hi you have recently apply for my Query. Would you please advise its applicable for 5% RCM rate as well. AS i have checked on somewhere google & they have written you can't claim ITC for 5 % you are paying. Thanks for your help.

  • RAJA P M says : ITR
    Dear Expert., Good Evening and Thanks in Advance, { I have received a Accounts. He is doing Trading & Labour Contract works... His total income Rs. 6,13,650 Expenses are (-) Rs. 3,37,250 His Net Profit = Rs. 2,76,400 Housing Loan (-) Rs. 1,47,600 After Gross TI = Rs. 1,28,800/- } If the above accounts details in my hand. He want filing his ITR...? My doubts are., This account can file ITR...? If Filing which records want must...? Thanks & Regards P.M.RAJA

  • RAJA P M says : Consultant
    Dear Mrs. JAIN., You answered this "Whom can do work as it Consultant"...? My Doubts are., Actually My qualification is 12th. But, I discontinued degree courses (B A and B.Com) I worked as Accounts Assistant 3 years after 5 years working Accountant and also working a under A Chartered Accountant in 5 to 6 Years. Can I Doing Consulting Works like VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise and Income Tax - Filings...? Please Reply Sir..,

  • Suman Fdas says : Regarding H form Purchase
    We are an 100% EOU Mfg. Concern based in Tamilnadu. We are purchasing material from other state for export purpose. The materials are purchase from other state and exported from Tamilnadu. Can this type of purchase can be done against Form H or 2% CST will be applicabe. Please advice. Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/experts/modify_message.asp?entry_id=703823

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 25817

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24006

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 22180

close x
Download GST App    |    x