Board of Studies, ICAI invites applications for the award of Scholarships to the selected candidates to be paid from October 1, 2016 onwards under following categories:
Board of Studies, ICAI also awards Merit Scholarships to the Meritorious Students as a token of appreciation. Students whose names are appearing at Sl. No. 1-10 of Merit lists of Intermediate (IPC) of May 2016 Exam, in case the Rank at Sl. No.10 continues to Sl. No. 11 or 12 or so on, then all such rank holders shall be granted @ Rs. 2000/- p.m. Such students are not required to apply.
The detailed guidelines along with the requisite application forms (Form no. 3 & 4) are available on the Institute’s Website (www.icai.org) (link: http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=6486).
Terms for award of Scholarships:
• Applicants shall be the registered students of Intermediate (IPC) or Final Course.
• In the case of Intermediate (IPC) Students, Scholarship shall be paid for a maximum period of 18 months.
• In the case of Final students, Scholarship shall be paid for a maximum period of 30 months or balance period of their articleship, whichever is less.
• An additional amount of Rs. 100/- p.m. shall be paid to SC/ ST/ OBC students, under Need-based and Weaker Section Category on submission of certificate/ documentary proof duly attested by a gazetted officer or a member of the Institute.
• One scholarship under the Need-Based and Weaker Section Category is reserved for a Physically Challenged student.
• Income Certificate (Form No. 4) to be submitted on the letter head of the Principal by the Student undergoing Articleship (Practical Training) (Part I) / letter head of any member of ICAI by the Student not undergoing Articleship (Part-II).
Duly completed and signed Application Forms in the prescribed formats as mentioned above should reach the Director, Board of Studies, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, A-29, Sector-62, NOIDA-201309 latest by 30th September, 2016.
In case of any clarification, please contact the Board of Studies, Telephone Nos. 0120-3045914/931; email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.orgTags : students