1. Kindly log in to Institute’s website www.icsi.edu<http://www.icsi.edu>
2. Click on online services option
3. Go to the Students tab and click on Student Registration
4. Click on to the checklist of documents as applicable to you on the basis of your qualification,
5. Now Click on ‘Proceed to Registration’
6. Select the Course type as applicable to you.
7. Fill other fields.
8. Click on the option- ‘Make Payment’ for effecting necessary payments.
Select challan option for payment
9. Challan including fee amount would be generated
10. Take Print out of the challan
11. You will receive Email /SMS after entering the preliminary data
12. Deposit cash in any designated Canara bank branch
13. After reconciliation acknowledgment / registration no will be generated and E mail /SMS for the same will be forward to the student ‘s respective email id /mobile as provided by the student at the time of registration.
14. Please contact email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> in case you fail to receive Registration number/password within seven days since you made payment in bank
15. Please upload documents at my account option after logging in with the username /password sent at your E mail ID for verification of your application at the earliest.Tags : icsiOthers