Important decisions taken by the Council of the ICSI at its meeting held during 26th & 27th March, 2021
1. Allowing 10th passed students to provisionally register to CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET).
2. Board of Discipline reconstituted for the year 2021 with the following members:
(i) CS Deepak Kumar Khaitan, Presiding Officer
(ii) CS Manish Gupta, Member
(iii) CS Asish Mohan, Member
3. Disciplinary Committee reconstituted for the year 2021 with the following members :
(i) CS Nagendra D Rao, Presiding Officer
(ii) Shri Nalin Kohli, Member (Govt. Nominee)
(iii) Ms. Meenakshi Datta Ghosh, Member (Govt. Nominee)
(iv) CS Ranjeet Pandey, Member
(v) CS B Narasimhan, Member
4. Extension for obtaining mandatory CPE credits for the FY 2020-21 by the members as per ICSI (Continuous Professional Education) Guidelines, 2019 upto 30th June, 2021.
5. Introduction of "ICSI Award for Best PCS Firm".
6. Introduction of Employee Company Secretaries Identification Number (eCSIN) Amnesty Scheme, 2021.
7. Institution of Award for best Teachers under Commerce/ Law/ Management Disciplines in Universities and Higher Secondary Schools across India.
8. Extension of facility to appear in CSEET through Online (Remote Proctored) mode without viva voce till 31' December, 2021.
9. Allowing ROs, Diamond and Platinum Grade Chapters to conduct Corporate Leadership Development Program (CLDP) through Residential / Non-Residential mode till March, 2023, apart from CoF & CCGRT.Tags : icsistudents