Wrong tan number entered

Dear Sir

 

I have filed return for this year(ITR 1 efile) , after submiting it I found out that I have filed wrong TAN number . I would like to correct the same. I request you to kindly advise me the procedure for the same.

 

Thank You

Replies (5)
File a revised return
Please advise how to file revised return . Section Thank u

In same ITR form selecting the Revised return and mention your original acknowledgement number & corrected TAN of company submit the same.

do I need to file under section 139/5.  Also Do I need to file full return or just  enter correct Tan number. ?After that which itr v should I send to banglore.?Both or only revised one?

U need to file complete return correcting the earlier mistake and itr v of revised return shall be sent to bangalore

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details