Easy Office

Writing a book on life of a ca student (love story of a ca s

Page no : 2

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

can I ask one thing ............

U said love story of a ca .....   I would have enjoyed reading more if you had posted some lines about his/her love story ..

well ...even I doubt ....would that love for  CA ...or real love for life ...

ok..... well .....tht's d secret of the bookdevil ....

so typed about  articleship .....okkk.....yup ..... It's also a part of ca life .....actually the essential part of ca life .... good ...

but stil .......................... I missed something in that ....... may be it's because its excerpt .

well ....my piece of advise would be publish the book with your own publisher ...... getting it recommended by ICAI would be tedious task ....

because if your work is really good .....it will surely attract the reader ...angel So just believe in yourself  and move ahead yes

Nice work smiley

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks renu for your valuable reply. Well It is an excerpt. This is just a very small part of my book. The book is ready now.
Will post the love part also, but that will be done after some time, as i dont want to post it here and there with out being the copyright done. :)

CA. Nitesh (Assistant Manager (Finance and Accounts))   (491 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

Yup......,,,,,,,, as far as respect is concerned you are aqbsolutely right.

(Guest)

Yes Dear Nitesh, ICAI apne aap me itni badi hai kimaine unke against kuch likhne ka soch bhi nahin sakta, but that does not mean ki wo har baat me sahi hai. Mere book ka intention kisi b particular insaan ko hurt karna nahin hai, bas sabko batana hai ki how difficult the Life is of a CA Student.

(Guest)

Well everyone, you can join me on facebook too..........
https://www.facebook.com/LoveStoryOfACaStudent

1 Like

Ankit Agarwal (Article) (204 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

This book will definitely rock...

All u have written is completely true..i can truly say that articleship has been the worst 3 and half years of my life.

the employers are just interested in getting their work done..mostly personal work.

regarding stipend, it is being given to us because institute has formulated the rule of minimum stipend otherwise wo bhi nai dete ye log.

(Guest)

sahi kaha bhai, kuch boss to dete bhi nahin hai, bas deekhane ke lie dete hain and hen in return cash le lete hain.

Replied 28 May 2012

bhai ye mere life ka tragedy hai ki 3 and half years k baad meko kahin pe six months kaam karna hoga to learn work..bcoz mera firm maha ghatiya hain....institute says articleship is important ,khaali firm join karo firm kaisa hoga kisi ko pata nai,transfer lena chaho toh 50 restriction and rules

(Guest)
well agreed with u brother... and i have mentioned the same in my book. Almost 3 months passed away since my joining and I was just doing the checking part i.e. vouching. I always wanted to learn the work, but did not get much opportunity in that period. I was not enjoying that monotonous work. I was not learning anything new, since joining. From morning to evening, I was just doing that ridiculous vouching. I was not satisfied with the work which I was doing. I did not like the environment there. I was blaming my dad for this blunder. Generally a student makes a big blunder in choosing the firm for articleship and so was i did. My boss was not that cruel as like the other bosses but still after joining I realized that i made a big mistake and by the time i realized it was too late. I did not have much opportunity to make the time count. My firm was just having the audit related works only and that too of the small trading firms. I did not learn anything during my articleship, but i enjoyed the time of articleship. My stipend was as per the ICAI norms, but still managed somehow. Neither the conveyance charges were provided nor the fooding charges. I was supposed to bear everything on my own.

Replied 28 May 2012

all is correct in my case also...u did vouching for 3 months and in my case it is 38 months....aur 4 mahine mein mera articleship kahatam ho jaega...tab tak bhi yehi karna hoga meko

u learnt work after passing CA and kitna time laga???

we both share d same conditions.... 

(Guest)

well it took me more than 6 months after my qualification to learn the work.
And i m still learng....... articleship me kuch seekha hota to aaj itna problem nhn hota bhai.

Replied 28 May 2012

thanx bhai....matlab CA banne k baad kaam sikhne k liye 1 saal ghasna hi hoga...

sachin (ARTICLES) (434 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

Good work

I definitely I wil read it.

Please include some positive points also because all CAs are not like that...

I suggest some of the points to be included in ur book are

1. Stipend.

2.Compare student in metro with village/ rural student.

3. Behavour of society/people - like when u will clear, still u r doing, quite it, why u r wasting time, do MBA or other    course, Comparing with other successful persons, many persons asked me question regarding my stipend i told i am getting Rs 4,000 /- PM they replies, 

4. U can aslo include completed CA and non completed CA with their age

5 u can aslo include family backgroud of CA student

6 Now cost is also increased. Compare this new fee structure with PE-2 or intermediate

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks sachin for your valuable time and feedbac.
I have already mentioned few of the points in my book.
thanks a lot.

Best

Sumit Kumar (Audit Executive) (278 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

I Never Understand Why Should We Do artcleship For three and half yr,  when we are capable to learn vouching within an hour, there is no need to pass IPCC to do just vouching during ur articleship period, Institute ke rule Ke karan hmlogo ko suffer krne padta hai and unstandard firms also enjoying the facilty of article .

Stipend ki to bat hi jane do batane mein bhi sarm aati hai,, Only Examination & Registration Fee is increasing day by day,

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: