Easy Office
LCI Learning

Writing a book on life of a ca student (love story of a ca s

Page no : 3

(Guest)

thanks sumit for ur valuable feedback

Sumit Kumar (Audit Executive) (278 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

Mention Not Bro, We Should Say Thanx To You, koi To Hai Jo In sab Baton Ko Lekar Samne aaya,,

Your Book Is Going To Set A New Milestone.

Best Of Luck Dear..

(Guest)

thanks a lot sumit for all the appraisal. Hope to see you on Facebook........ Join my grp and page....
LOVE STORY OF A CA STUDENT.

Sumit Kumar (Audit Executive) (278 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

I Will 

1 Like

(Guest)
A heart touching experience........... Today it was on an around 8 pm in the evening. I was leaving from my office. In fact it was a client office. I generally used to leave therefrom at 6.30 or 7 in the evening. It takes me more than an hour to reach me home from there. I usually go home by an auto. So today also, i was just searching for an auto. Generally no one go by the meter, so they just demand whatever their comes in their mouth. Generally in meter, 100 or 110 comes, but they straight away demands more than 150. So i was also expecting the same today. When i reach the main road from where, i generally takes the auto, no auto was coming. So i decided to move ahead a bit and took a walk therefrom. After 5m, i reached another crossing and saw a auto was standing there. I reached to the auto, but the driver was not there. I saw a person, who was looking like a driver was coming at me. He was a handicapped. He was only having a single leg. He came at me and asked me politely where you want to go, sahab ji? I told him about the destination and he told me, sir meter is not working, i will take 100rs. I told him, bhai itna kamm kyun maang raha hai, chal thik hai, baithta hun, dekh lenge jo sahi banega main de dunga tere ko. i sat in the auto and we were going towards the destination. after 10m, he lightened a cigarette. After sometime, i asked him, kya krte ho tum? He was near about 16 years old. He told me, sir 10th ke xams diye hain, result ka wait kr rha hun. I: to fir auto kyun chalate ho? He: sir, paise ki tangi hai isliye? I: ye paanw kharab kaise hua? HE: sir, polio ki wajah se? I: ghar me kaun kaun hai? He: mummy, papa aur main. after an hr we reached at the destination. I asked him, kitna dun? He: sahab jo samjh me aaye de do. I gave him 150 and he returned me back a 20rs note. I again sat at the back side and told him "bhai mere, paanw se lachaar ho fir bhi, itni mehnat krte ho, padh bhi rhe ho, bahut achee baat hai, but bhai, ye cigarette kyun pite ho? bhagwan ne aise hi tmhare sath itna dokha kia hai aur ab tum apne aap ke sath dokha kr rhe ho. Kabhi socha hai us maa pe kya bitegi, jab wo is tambaaku ke karan tumhe marta dekhegi to? He started crying and promised me ki sir aaj se kabhi cigarette nahin piunga? I gave him my card and told him, padhna aur khub padhna. aur agar zindagi me meri kabhi jarurat pade to mujhe phone karna, main dunga tumhe padhne ke lie paise? I gave him 200 more rs and asked him to have a cup of milk everyday and never ever smoke again. this is what i faced today. uski help karke mann me itna sukun mila ki kya bataun yaaron. Bhagwan ne humne itna dia hai, kyu na kisi ke madad ke kaam aayen apne. apni wajah se agar ek addmi bhi sahi raaste pe chal nikle to samjhna zindagi ka maksad pura ho gaya.

anya rao (sky is the limit...) (34 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

gr8 going sir!!

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks anya rao, hope to see you on facebook....

KARANDEEP,CA,B.Com,CS FNL (JOB) (457 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

Very Very Good job done by Abhey Sir..........

1 Like

Nishant Varshney (Industrial Trainee) (199 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

But my firm is exception of this book..........

In my firm all articel's have their own prestige.....

(Guest)

thanks a lot everyone......for all the appraisals and suggestions.

(Guest)

dear Nishant, if your story is different my friend, then you are very lucky.

SACHIN SHARMA (DEPUTY MANAGER) (24 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

Dear Abhay Ji, What you have written or want to write seems to be good as this is for the first time that somebody is writing on CA journey. But I would like to request you to please add on some way to correct these situations or some tips to move parallel with such situations and that with happiness. Then it can be huge hit
1 Like

(Guest)
hello Sachin Ji, First of all a very big thank you from my side for your post. Sir, what you advised me to add in the book, is already there in my book. But i still would love to add more on those aspects in my book. Kindly mail me your thoughts @ abhayhirawat @ gmail.com. If anyone wants to add something, which they feel it should be there in the book, they can mail me at the above mentioned Id.

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 28 May 2012

@ CA Abhay -

There is nothing wrong in doing few persoal things of our boss. I haven`t done any sort of personal ature work in my artcielship period. Agreed with low stipend rates and al that stuff but tell me that is it a salary or a stipend..? He teaches us something and also pays us something..

My view would strongly still support the qualitative terms and not the quanititave terms. Money is all what we will earn after being a CA so still no offence and yes my answer is different from almost all others but doesnt matter.

Apart from this, even if we are paid 5-6k per month as stipend then also we would say that its still less. I rememeber ecenomics here that whatever we get is always less and we strive for more.

THOSE WERE JUST MY VIEWS and me using the right to freedom of expression completely.

@ Pillai-

You rather need not mention me in your comment sarcasticly. I would always be thank full to  my guru who thought me all and always cheerish those moments..,!!

(Guest)

mr. karan, thanks for ur reply.......... aapke sath nahin hua galat to iska matlab ye nahin hai kisi aur ke sath nahin hua.......... personal work krne me aapko majja aaya hoga, but sabko aaye ye jaroori nhn.......... and baat paison ki nhn hai dear, baat respect ki hai....... insaan ki bhukh kabhi khatam nhn hoti hai chahe 4000-5000 de do yaa 4-5L, but its all abt the respct............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: