Work pressure

What Work Pressure can do???
________________________________________
Once I was flaashing my ID card instead of unlocking the house door with keys..
_________________________________________
Me and my friends went out for dinner in one of the best restaurants . And as I finished..
I started walking towards the wash basin with Plates in my hand..
_________________________________________
Once I was on call with my father and mom was not around. I went on to ask, "Why is she not attending the weekly status call?"
_________________________________________
I don't login to facebook, yahoo, gmail, youtube, etc.. at my personal internet connection at home… thinking it will be blocked any way. Till I realize – I am at home.
_________________________________________
Yeah sometimes it does happens with me also. keeping hands in front of tap waiting for water to drop by itself is very frequent with me. I just forget that we have to turn on and off the tap….
_________________________________________
Once after talking to one of my friends
I ended the conversation saying, "Ok bye…in case of any issues will call u back"
_________________________________________
Sometimes when I mistakenly delete a message from my mobile, I hope for a second, maybe it's in the recycle bin ! _________________________________________
Once I went to a pharmacy n asked for a tab….pharmacist asked whether I want 250mg or 500mg….. I replied 256mb….thank god he didn't notice.
_________________________________________
And I – after a hectic week, went to a movie. In the middle of the movie, when I wanted to check the time, I kept repeatedly glancing at the bottom right corner of the Theatre Screen… devilsad

 

Replies (8)

 Hehehehee..Sahi he !!

Thats actually  true 

And this one also

 

Many times I find myself in the markets and malls with ID Card still hanging in my neck before my friends remind me to take it off..indecision

Really dear too good...yes.

 

Ekdum sahi kaha Rajat ji.....smileylaughdevil

Wow.........so real..........

Once I went to a pharmacy n asked for a tab….pharmacist asked whether I want 250mg or 500mg….. I replied 256mb….thank god he didn't notice. 

 

laugh
 

last month I searched for my wrist watch for one hour, only to find it tied to wrist... within one hour took house on head... but sometime it do give rise to some funny situations.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details