Easy Office

Work from home on assignment basis

Page no : 6

REENA (ACCOUNTANT) (26 Points)
Replied 15 October 2016

Hi Vidya,

Have you find out some work to do from home.actually I am also doing CA but due to some problem I am not appearing for my ca final exam but I am looking for some accounting and taxation work to do from home as  I have already completed my training, so if you need any help from me you can contact me at reena.4385 @ gmail.com.

Replied 21 October 2016

Hello friends,

Warm Greetings, Do any one have accounting and taxation work to do from home then contact me at reena.4385 @ gmail.com.I am a ca final and already completed my articleship but due to some problems I have drop my ca but now I want to do my work from home/office so I could use what I have learnt.So, if any one have account & taxation work then contact me.

kanchan (student) (30 Points)
Replied 24 October 2016

Please let me know if there is any work on part time basis for CA. I am qualified in may 2015.

Please contact    kanchanbhardwaj063 @ gmail.com

vidya (others) (39 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

No Reena.  I am still trying to get the first breakthrough.  I am on the look out for KPO assignments, as it will enable me to work from home.

Replied 09 November 2016

Ok vidya,actually I am also looking for the work from home however I have joined my husband's office and take care of accounts and taxation but as I have not completed my CA because of little baby girl I am looking for some accounting and taxation work.If you need any help from me you can mail me at reena.4385 @ gmail.com.It nice to talk to you.Thank you.

Kalash Bakliwal (3 Points)
Replied 09 January 2017

Dear Sir,

I have experience of 5 years in Audit, accounts and taxation and other work. But due to some family reason i am operating from home . I started taking assignment online so that i can earn some money and help my family. I am Chartered accountant cleared in may 2015. I am need of some assignment  so that i can earn some money for me and my family. Currently i am not working anywhere. Please help.

CA Deepak Kumar (Chartered Accountant) (415 Points)
Replied 02 February 2017

Respected Sir/Ma''am

Please give me Information on my Mail Id: cakumar.deepak @ icai.org

Pooja Roy (43 Points)
Replied 25 May 2017

In case a CA is open to doing a full-consulting-cycle related, mixed-type of work on a work from home basis, please contact me

Please note, we have NO TAXATION OR ACCOUNTING WORK AVAILABLE.

Work is payable as a share in the success fee, and therefore includes  everything from networking to business development to due dil to any other odd jobs that develop along the way. Income is highly irregular, consisting of one large amount on closure of a transaction, while equal or more work on a failed transaciton generates ZERO income.

Ideally suited to well networked people, who are well connected, ideally from a large CA family etc

CA Deepak Kumar (Chartered Accountant) (415 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

shweta (C.A) (37 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

Hi,

I am Ca having 2 yrs experience in directTaxtion , R&D work , assessment work and accounting .If anyone have a work as a freelancar or 1-2 mth project plz let me know .I left my job due to pragnency from last 2 yrs.Now looking for job but if i get any project for short term basis I can do.

Pooja Roy (43 Points)
Replied 13 September 2017

Well, we buy and sell companies, and arrange brand collaborations, technical collaborations etc.

If as a freelancer you are well networked with CA's and can talk to business owners, in the Rs 50-700 cr bracket, we could give you some things to atempt in a freelance basis.

If you are interested, let me know at pooja.roy @ stratteam.com

pinki (ca) (2 Points)
Replied 27 October 2017

Dear Friends i am a ca from bhubaneswar , want to work from home, pls send a reply in case of requirement

Nupur (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 04 November 2017

Hi I am a ca from Delhi having 1 year experience in TDS, ROC, Service tax, Income tax, accounting, GST. I want to work from home, please send a reply in case of any requirement

sujata Hegde (2 Points)
Replied 01 February 2018

I am interested in home assignment.

vinod kumar (student) (12 Points)
Replied 26 May 2018

I am ca final student who want to do assignment on auditing and tax related aspects on work from home basis

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro