ICICI

Work from home on assignment basis

S Bhat (CA)     05 March 2008

S Bhat
CA 
 2 likes  56 points

| My Other Post

Dear friends,

I have an urgent query.My friend is a newly qualified chartered accountant.She wants to work from home on assignment basis.But she doesnt have any experience apart from articleship experience(2001-2004).This is not only for earning purpose but majorly she wants to learn and use her academic knowledge to apply in the practical world.

Please can any one of you able to guide her???

Thanks in advance

Saroja 

2 Like

sanjay dm (auditor)     05 March 2008

sanjay dm
auditor 
 2 likes  115 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Dear Friend, If ur friend wants to learn practical oriented affairs, initially i am ready to give her TDS related work. send me your n friends details and what type of work do u expect all. my id "dmsanjay @ yahoo.co.in" mobile 919865466642

1 Like
(Guest)

hi i am also interested o doing work from home o assignment basis if you could make it available the samn to me its just for gaining knowledge

(Guest)

Hi Thanks a lot for the reply.She wants the work related to accounts,audit or anything which is related to CA.She wants to use her academic knowledge sitting from home.Please tell how can she do that if u have that type of works Thanks again Saroja

jaswinder (company secretary)     12 May 2008

jaswinder
company secretary 
 20 points

hi, every one.i am co.sec. in prct.i was in job from last 2 years,but know i am a mother of a small baby.i want to do work from  home.i have expriance of all sect work , account & taxtation work.i requried help of all.i am a needy person.i am ready to do all work  of profestional

(Guest)

I am also interested in doing job from home on assignment basis.

Vidya (Student)     28 July 2008

Vidya
Student 
 5 likes  789 points

Please let me in which place is your friend put up. There are few jobs available on assignment basis in Chennai. But she might have to go to client's place to complete the work. However it will only on seasonal basis.

Arul   07 August 2008

I am also interested in doing job from home on assignment basis. hello friends tell me some.. i can travel arround Tamilnadu... no pbm for me

V.Arul, 9843115081

Arul   07 August 2008

I am also interested in doing job from home on assignment basis. hello friends tell me some.. i can travel arround Tamilnadu... no pbm for me

V.Arul, 9843115081

(Guest)

dear friends,

just type - accounts writing work from home  on internet   or type- data entry work from home on internet. probably you,ll find a lot of agencies which help you to get such work for which that agency charges a small commission.

please let me know how far any of you was successful in getting work as advised by me. do write to me at my email address

thankyou and best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here