Work from home on assignment basis

Chartered Accountant

Even I want to work frm home.I reside in   extreme north of b'lore, most of the companies are situated in south & east of b'lore. moreover I don't have a good commuting facility frm my place. Being a CA final student I find it easy to work frm home in my spare time. Please tell me what kind of work I can do from home.

(Guest)

Hi.. I am a CA-final Student.. I am also interested in work at freelance, ie on asignment basis.. My key skills include project finance and accounting..

Hi friends i am also interested in doing work on assignment basis and i had well versed knowledge in finalisation of accounts,filing of Returns(e-tds,Roc,etc) and please forward any such type of jobs i will do it

Thanking you

K Madhusudhana Rao

Originally posted by :Saroja Bhat
"  Dear friends,
I have an urgent query.My friend is a newly qualified chartered accountant.She wants to work from home on assignment basis.But she doesnt have any experience apart from articleship experience(2001-2004).This is not only for earning purpose but majorly she wants to learn and use her academic knowledge to apply in the practical world.
Please can any one of you able to guide her???
Thanks in advance
Saroja 
"

Dear All,

I am a CA based in Bangalore. I am not working at present. I would like to do assignments from home or on contract basis. If anyone has any information on the same, please  let me know.

(Guest)

Hi,

My name is Nidhi Agarwal.I am a chartered accountant and doing my own practice.I want Audits of companies on assignment basis.Can any one help me out in this.

(Guest)

Hi,

I am a senior chartered accountant haveing more than 24 years experience in accounta and audit.  Recently I have started my own practice and need work of accounts/ audit on assignment/ retainership basis.

Thanks

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi,
I am a senior chartered accountant having more than 24 years experience in accounts and audit.  Recently I have started my own practice and need work of accounts/ audit on assignment/ retainership basis.
Thanks
"

(Guest)

Hi friends i am B.com graduate having experience in audit firm more than 7 years, interested in doing work on assignment basis and i had well versed knowledge in finalisation of accounts, please forward any such type of jobs.

Thank u

Lingamoorthy

Dear Friends,

I am Intrested in doing job on Assignement basis related to Taxation and Accounting in pune.

Thank U

Originally posted by :sanjay dm
" Dear Friend,

If ur friend wants to learn practical oriented affairs, initially i am ready to give her TDS related work. send me your n friends details and what type of work do u expect all.
my id "dmsanjay @ yahoo.co.in" mobile 919865466642
"

Dear Sir,

I am Siva Krishna

I am doing CA Final and i have experience of 3 years in accounts audits and IT filings and others. Can you give me any assignments if available

I have expert knowledge in Ms. office including Powerpoint

Ph. 9959077117

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU