Easy Office

Within 30 days I learned the definition of Articleship!

Page no : 3

Ankit (Student) (661 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

Priyanka ya my experience with my principal was very good.. he always supported me in every manner as he can.. he always listen to me n will give advice what to do n what not to do..
1 Like

Replied 20 February 2014

Priyanka about ur last question.. Yar articleship ek na ek din to karni hai hi.. ya to abhi kar lo ya CA banne ke baad.. i have seen people's(CA) dng articleship aftr clearing thr final xms.. bcoz they were fully dummy.. n u knw worst part abt this is.. being a CA u ask articles of tht firm to give u work.. n tell them how to work tht..this is like worst situation.. so would suggest abhi articleship ache se kar lo..

Replied 20 February 2014

One thing would like to say to articles who have just joined or are just in 1 year of articleship.. Guys do not do ur articleship as a burden.. otherwise it will be very difficult for u.. bcoz it is a very long journey.. n since this is the base of ur future.. so make the most of it.. jab koi kaam karna hi hai to ro kar kyun karna.. mann se karo.. kaam me mann bhi lagega n kaam bhi ho jayega..

Agastya Sojitra (NONE) (26 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

Hey guys ......can u suggest me some small as even mid sized firms where u all have worked......I want to pursue my articleship......have cleared GROUP1
1 Like

arpit holani (Senior Article) (30 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

Well if its tym to share thn...why shld I keep myself behind...;-p Evn though its tough either to handle the pressure of performing or meer leg pulling by seniors..its still the best phase of entire ca ciriculmn(apart frm gmcs)...sum might agree wth mee n sum might nt...bt the fact is the quantum of knwldge we attain by doing silly mistakes or the exposure of outer world is priceless.....let mee tell u my story...till my schooling I ws competely an introvert guy...scared of expressing my views in public....bt the day I enetered in the ca office "wearing ths formals" ws the new day in my life....since tht day I hav changed a lot...won many elocutions, participated in my national conferences as a paper presenter n etc etc....
1 Like

Ishika (ca final) (250 Points)
Replied 21 February 2014

Article ship is a cheap educated labour which is used by their principle or u can say "principal pura khun chus leta h". worst :/
1 Like

CA Saroj Kumar (Keen to learn something new every moments)   (2588 Points)
Replied 21 February 2014

Originally posted by : New Article
Article ship is a cheap educated labour which is used by their principle or u can say "principal pura khun chus leta h".
worst :/

Dost ye kya keh diya...yaar apne--" Jo ghar rehne ko deta ho, jo admi chalna sikhata ho vo kaise bura ho sakta hai yaar" mana ki vo humse apni work karate hai and humare jariya paisa kamate hai insam hamara jo benfit hota hai uska koi hisab nahi ho sakta mere bhai...Small things which they allowed to u to learn in their office is itself a priceless and how u can abuse ur profession dear ....even u will came at that position also one day...

I m sory my dear if u say like this then as in my case i have to abuse all of CA's over the world bcz whatever i experienced realy a new era of my life that have changed my life.

Every bad things have two impacts-- one is good and anotehr is bad ....HOW U LEARN AND WHAT U FOLLOW ITS UPTO U>>>

My friend abusing someone is not the solution of ur problem. 

At last

FOR THE FRIENDS WHO ARE SUGGESTING AND ARGUE ABOUT BIG/SMALL/MID size firms

Dear firends all the firms have their own benefit and losses: -

in case of mis/small firm - they let u learn everything whatever work they handled. whereas they not providing so much of exposure as u required to be in a good profession i mean to say ...for stay in corporate like MNC or Foreign companies.

Whereas in big firm they let us to not only works with the great infrastured environment but also mekes us competent, prodfessinalism, skilled full, to work in MNC. They are the first who visulaised us our theoretical knowledge in practical world (This opportunities are not provided in mid. firms)

hence i would suggest that let him choose people where want to go....we just recommend with our best of suggestion indicating the Advanctages or Disadvanges of both.

i have worked with midlle firm but i always be a passionate to work in MNC bcs i know my real value is there not in middle firm .....till we are in Middle firm we will abuse our collegious, seniors or boss.

BCZ u all know Right environment is how much important is everyone's life.

Thank u all of ......Keep sharing ur thoughts....and experience

But DO NOT ABUSE ....smiley 

CA Shivshankar Gupta (B.Com CS FCA LLB DISA )   (325 Points)
Replied 21 February 2014

New Article  on  21 February 2014Article ship is a cheap educated labour which is used by their principle or u can say "principal pura khun chus leta h". worst :/ Mr. New Article: So far every bit of knowledge acquired is by paying to tutor or mentor This is where the tutor teachs u and pay u as well With how many people would u like to share ur family finance or secrets Financial problem toh sabko hai... Ur principal shares not only his but also his clients finance n business secret.. No matter directly or indirectly Every Principal provides you the best exposure he has with the best piece of guidance and advice he has.. Depends on size of firm they are helpless in some regards that when they dont hav all kinds of client how can they provide that.... Articleship do not assure you guaranteed knowledge of every field...but will definitly introduce a new practical world to you... Life time yaad aayega.... Infact more than school days... Baas execute karna aana chahiye....
1 Like

CA Shivshankar Gupta (B.Com CS FCA LLB DISA )   (325 Points)
Replied 21 February 2014

Wish u good luck priyanka gulati you r little different Opted CA instead of Medicine it takes a lot of dare n guts to follow dream rather than trend keep sharing ur experience It will prove helpful to many All the best

Mairaj Hasan (Auditor) (25 Points)
Replied 21 February 2014

I'm being scolded every now and then by partner for my late coming. but still I'm in the midst the process of learning and development that I'm still not able to make it early to office
1 Like

Priya (student) (193 Points)
Replied 21 February 2014

@ Mayank Mall

Agreed on the point that our Principal CA prepares us for the toughest situations, which we have to encounter later in the professional world Does not, the regular articleship pose a hinderance to the preparation for the final examinations?

Replied 21 February 2014

@ Ankit

As of now, I have only seen different new things in the office. Boredom, in the matter of 1 month tou aye nahin. Hoping the same continues :)

Replied 21 February 2014

@ Agastya Sojitra

At which place, are you looking for the articleship?

Replied 21 February 2014

@ Arpit Holani

Its our indeed pleasure to hear your views. The best part about your story is the amazing vibe of positivity, which it spreads!!

Replied 21 February 2014

@ New Article

Relax buddy :D

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: