Easy Office

Within 30 days I learned the definition of Articleship!

Page no : 5

Priya (student) (193 Points)
Replied 26 February 2014

@ Ankit

CV ka pta nahin but individual satisfaction zaroor hote hai. As of now, Im in the pursit of changing my attitude so that the seniors give me work, or atleast allow me to work with them. Great learning from the seniors going on.

Ankit (Student) (661 Points)
Replied 27 February 2014

that's Articleship.. Gud going..

Replied 27 February 2014

n suggestion of Himanshu is also perfect one..

venkatesh (articles) (103 Points)
Replied 01 March 2014

Dear Priyanka, my heart goes out for you.  

I have already completed my articles training and my experiences during the articles training are,arguably, worse than that of any articles trainee.The only way you can make a come back, is by clearing your exams in the earliest attempt.believe me, in long run, your performance in the exam matters the most and nothing else.

Replied 01 March 2014

@ Venkatesh

While starting this thread, I never knew, that I'll be able to relate myself, to the experiemces of many others. You are one of them. Truly said, clearing the exams at the earliest is far more important than actually putting your heart and soul into the articleship completely, because the latter at times, is good enough to deter the confidence levels.

govind (Accounts executive) (82 Points)
Replied 02 March 2014

So sad, may be bosses r good but fellow article not good.

govind (Accounts executive) (82 Points)
Replied 02 March 2014

I got stipend 6000 frm my boss for completion of to tal accounting work for a century club, visakhapatnam my boss name is rama kotieswara rao CA very talented n hardworker.

Replied 03 March 2014

@ Govind:

I dont think it is a good idea to mention names of either your boss or clients on a public discusion forum like this.

@ Priyanka:

You are so very right when you say articles training has an effect of denting a trainee's self confidence.

Personally, I did'nt know where my self respect had vanised during the training period.Beleieve me, It takes a humangaous effort to gain the lost ground ,as far as self confidence is concerned.

Neverthless, I believe there will be good days for every person.

Replied 03 March 2014

@ Govind

Its lucky on your part, to get good boss. However, I believe it is equally important that you try to gel properly with your colleagues. Probably, it adds a finishing touch to the personality of a professional.

Replied 03 March 2014

@ Venkatesh

Sir, I believe that you have not received your due of appreciation as yet, in the office. And yes, it gets really hard then, because the frustration levels increase. Considering that all your dues are pending, which shall be reimbursed with interest ( manifold success), move on, with optimism :)

Replied 04 March 2014

@ Priyanka:

Thank you so much for the moral support dear.

I am very sure, you too, will definately succeed not only in the CA exams, but also at all the frontiers in your life. God Bless.

Replied 04 March 2014

Guys don't be so disheartned.. As one says Everything happens fr a reason n its not necessary that u knw the reason.. So always keeping on doing things n rest leave it to god.. N Have Patience..

Vikram M. (Unemployed) (504 Points)
Replied 04 March 2014

The entire industry of CA Firms is built upon the exploitation of articles.

Just quietly endure the 3 years of Articleship. Modern accounting courses in many countries have training only after clearing Final exam. But in India, the policy is of 'use' and 'throw' of 97% of the students.

Replied 06 March 2014

@ Venkatesh

Thank you

Replied 06 March 2014

@ Ankit

Difficult to keep patience, at times. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro