Easy Office
LCI Learning

Within 30 days I learned the definition of Articleship!

Page no : 2

Priya (student) (193 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

@ Vijeth Kumar C

Rightly said sir, work pressure ho ya nahin. What ultimately matters is the right leanring attitude of a person. I'm not as fortunate as you, but I guess, mere liye yahi theek tha. May be, people, as bright as you, are always sorted out regarding professionalism.

Replied 20 February 2014

@ Everyone

I'm just a 30 month old article. And ol of your experiences are worth reading. So, how important is it for an article to be regular in the office,  because not everytime, the office is flooded with work?

Lend your precious moments to this thread and keep sharing yor views. Its very helpful, to all the beginners!

Saurabh Singhal (Student) (28 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

@ Priyanka Gulati sure this wil be the unfogetable period of your life u will get a lot of experience from your articleship about real life. so learn and enjoy and if there is special learning share with us also.

Saurabh Singhal (Student) (28 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

@ Priyanka Gulati sure this wil be the unfogetable period of your life u will get a lot of experience from your articleship about real life. so learn and enjoy and if there is special learning share with us also.
1 Like

Mayank Mall (CA-Final) (316 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

Well A certainly nice end to the experience thr, Even whn i joined all i ever did was sit, stare, post cheques and read books given to me. I got to defend our office from a "Chippkali" one day...tht too whn i myself am the scaredy one in such matters.

Though, I was the only article in my traditional office.....and today, like 6 months have passed and I am the director now, few more articles have joined who are at same level as me, I brought the IT era to my traditional office else never anyone file a return here or accessed internet. And the big companies, sir's clients are all in impressed state tht they use to call me often fr thngs they might nt understand and so goes the same fr me, I take advises from whole lot of grp including the clients as well (sometimes).

Though as time passes, thing tend to become slightly boring.....same work everyday, earlier audit in itself was a thing of passion but currently I am the last person who likes auditing just because the clients are same, the books are same and eveytime the same thing needs to be done.

So currently all I am trying is to bring new ways of doing the audit part, something which does keep me engaged, something that uses computers (audit through computers)....as I always was an IT guy, if not CA, definitely the software engineer would have been me.

Anyway maine sabko accha bore kiya, so spare me with tht.... ;)

1 Like

SANJAY RATHORE (article) (60 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

This happens due to unprofessional chartered accountants ........ Ca is the profession in which there should be some distance between ca and articles but nw most of chartered accountants making some vile and rotter things due to which the dignity of ca profession is going down n down ... Is just hate that type of ca ... Hats off mah boss because he is maintaning the dignity of chartered accountancy profession ..... I have never happened there kinds of things ever in mah articleship ... The people who done these kind of sense less things are not chartered accountants ....they are like a clerk of government department... They r ca by mistake ....
1 Like

SANJAY RATHORE (article) (60 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

This happens due to unprofessional chartered accountants ........ Ca is the profession in which there should be some distance between ca and articles but nw most of chartered accountants making some vile and rotter things due to which the dignity of ca profession is going down n down ... Is just hate that type of ca ... Hats off mah boss because he is maintaning the dignity of chartered accountancy profession ..... I have never happened there kinds of things ever in mah articleship ... The people who done these kind of sense less things are not chartered accountants ....they are like a clerk of government department... They r ca by mistake ....
1 Like

Replied 20 February 2014

@ Saurabh Singhal

Yep sir, exciting new phase of life in the office. The reality aspect, being the sole reason, which acts as a two sided sword, both good and bad. Enjoyable, for sure, but casual approach, is a strict no- no, i believe.

Replied 20 February 2014

@ Mayank Mall

Summers are fast approaching, so I'm worried about the lizards of my office :( The "chipakkali" case, was hilarious :D so I delioghfully read your post :)

Great to observe the tremendous change you brought to your office. Not just your brilliant persona made you excel to higher levels of the office, but also, you took a step ahead in turning the traditional place to an IT hub.

Hats off! MANY Congratz :)

Replied 20 February 2014

@ Sanjay Singh Rathore

Sir, I pointed out my difficulties with a senior article, and not my Principal CA. I hold CAs in high esteem. Yes, with the change in times, few CAs, undoubtedly have acquired the wrong attitude towards their articles. However, I haven't personally come across any such CA.

As a matter of fact, my CA is the one, whom I look upto and revere as Godly image.

Replied 20 February 2014

@ Everyone

Recently met a CA final, All India Rank Holder from Chandigarh. To my utter surprise, she was confirming about the difference between computax and genius, on the plea that she underwent a dummy articleship. Wondering, she missed all the experiences we are discussing here.. How far is it justified to undergo a dummy articleship?

CA Saroj Kumar (Keen to learn something new every moments)   (2588 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

Originally posted by : Priyanka Gulati
@ Saroj kumar-

Sir, thank you so much for sharing your special time in elaborating your experiences. They say, our "we skeak our experiences". Your story is examplory. CA tou apka strict tha he, you were equally courageous to face the situation and respond in the correct way. Hats off to you :)

Yah this is right that my boss so strict 

But the hebind of this i have personally relised latter that just bcs of Sir srtictness we got so much of work expreinece.

As i told in my story how i got "Employee of the year" but mera kaphila  yahan nhi ruka mai constantly work karta gya and i reached a place where rarely artciles may able to reah at the end of second year of my articleship i worked as a CA irrespective of i was just a trainee (Article) my boss always represent me as Chartered Accountant in fornt of Clients(I know this professional Misconduct) but this is my real achievement.

Last one 

Maine vo din vo dekhe jahan new comming CA in my firm calling me SIR and asking how to do this particular work. and after completing 3 year of articleship i left over that firm and interesting is that client as well as staff of firm still in touch with me ..irresepctive of that time gap is almost  1 year have been passed away. 

Thanku friends....

Keep Sharing

DIL HALKA HO JAYEGA AND PATA BHI CHAL JAYEGA 

SO I would suggest to all of u dont be worried just bcs ur boss/ senior scolding u rudly but ..take it positive why they scold u and what they expac from u. but it does not mean u should surrender urself.

"Respect those people who are really respectable not the people are just older then you"

2 Like

Replied 20 February 2014

@ Saroj Kumar

True Sir, the position where you have reached, is worth appreciation. We, can try to look upto you. Strictness is certainly, a two sided sword. Rudeness of the seniors must not be a way to incite your own ego. Humbleness helps.

Replied 20 February 2014

@ Everyone

Recently met a CA final, All India Rank Holder from Chandigarh. To my utter surprise, she was confirming about the difference between computax and genius, on the plea that she underwent a dummy articleship. Wondering, she missed all the experiences we are discussing here.. How far is it justified to undergo a dummy articleship?

Mayank Mall (CA-Final) (316 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

By the way, as of CAs not having a very good attitude towards their articles is something that can be utilised in the learning process as well. That very CA has undergone his articleship so he knows what is required in current segment of environment, so i think that all he is doing is preparing the articles for the worst case scenarios of life yet to come.

A difficult boss or a senior as well can be a normal thing in the real world, and that is what our CA will force us to deal with. To tender to this level and inerit the good from the situation, totally projecting the credit of the good result towards self in a matured way is all needed, and our principal maybe rudely is doing something that no one else might. Afterall 3 years ke liye kon faltu mei work environment kharab krega unless there is a purpose behind the act.

@ Priyanka
Thinking about your last question, I'd say articleship never is only abt acquiring knowleedge, that part is covered by books, encyclopedias and google......but articleship gives us the mental and emotional stability of the work environment whereby we are already prepared to face any sort of client or any sort of principal which in turn isn't an experience of dummy articleship. Ofcourse, these things can be learnt later on....but all tht will do is slow you down, slow your growth and your result will suffice. What you feel currently in your articleship is something that you'll feel in your real job work if the dummy thing is applied, and that time you wouldn't have any other place to goto, also the frustration level would be higher due to tha CA tag prefixing your name.....so in short, you would really not be prepared for the work which is more than mere thing of knwledge, and thus that would become the difference between you and another CA kinda excelling in the sector. So, Why leave regrets of sort that "I should have done articleship honestly"....

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: