Winners verses losers

Harish Chandra (CA (Final) Student & Doing Job in a CA Firm)   (1646 Points)

03 October 2011  

Winners verses Losers

The winner is always part of Answers; the losers is always part of problem:

The winner has a program; The loser has a excuse:

The winner says, "let me do it for you"; The loser says, "that is not my job":

The winner sees an answer for every problem; The loser sees a problem for every answer:

When a winner says, "It may be difficult but it is possible"; When a loser says, "It may be possible but it is too difficult":

When a winner makes a mistake, he says 'I was wrong'; When a loser makes a mistake, he says, 'It wasn't my fault':

A winner makes Commitments; A loser makes Promises:

Winners have dreams; Loser have schemes: Winner says, 'I must do something'; Loser says, 'something must be done':

Winners are a part of the team; Losers are apart from the team:

Winners see the gain; Loser see the pain:

Winners see possibilities; Losers see problems:

Winners believe in win/win; Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose:

Winners see the potential; Losers see the past:

Winners are like a thermostat; Losers are like a thermometer: Winners choose wat they say; Losers say what they choose:

Winners use hard argument but soft words; Losers uses soft argument but hard words:

winner stand firm on values but compromise on petty things; Loser stand firm on petty things but compromise on value:

Winners follow the philosophy of empathy; “don’t do to others what do you would not want them to do to you"; Losers follows the philosophy of empathy; ' do it to others before they do it to you":

Winners make it happen; Loser let it happen: Winners plan and prepare to win; Loser plans to win: The keyword is preparation