Will be ca

Dhruv Sharma (Company Secretary) (75 Points)

29 January 2013  

at the age of 18 After my 12th i was doing CA and CS both but my main stress was on CA i like accounts and tax may be bcoz i am a son of a accountant  i have seen him working so hard but stil not getting paid handsomely becuse of lack of education.I didnt cleared my cpt in first attempt,i cleared it in june 2011 attempt but cleared my cs foundation in 2010 itself at that time  i thought of doing CS only now i have already written CS professional exams alongwith doing my graduation. But frankly speaking from the very begining i only had a dream of becoming a CA only .now at the age of 21 in 2013 one of my friends has taken admission in IPCC (from direct route on graduation basis) alongwith him i have again taken dmission in IPCC with a new zeal and confidence (taken admission on the basis of cpt which i have done in 2011) .
just wanted to share my story ..all what i mean to say is if you want todo something do it, dont make excuses for not doing it..
i am happy with the fact that i am a CA student.
now at this moment of time i am in my  CS articleship and doing IPCC side by side with self study with the help of my friend which are in CA final now.
i am sorry if i have wasted your time by making you read this:(. i am sorry if there isany gramaticl mistake :(
"ALL I KNOW IS THAT I AM HAPPY NOW"
please suggest me your useful advice on how to study CA course content or anything which u like to say :)