WICASA OF ICAI ELECTIONS 2009, MAMTA BALLOT NO : 19

Mamta (nil) (93 Points)

28 April 2009  

My Dear Students,

Initially , I will request you friends to take some time to revert on this.Its needed as it will help me to judge things perfectly.

This is Mamta Chhangani , a C.A Final Student , sharing my thoughts to one & all.

Life is a roller -coaster ride for c.a students. Truly here I am trying to figure out how my mentor told me to participate in elections and how immediately I got myself registerd.Probably this is Fate or Way to My New Destination.

I am working under B.C.Jain ( Chairman of WIRC of ICAI ): Bhalawat & Company.

He is my real inspiration as he encourages me to take challenges and work rigorously towards goals.. I am pursuing my C.A final year .I was always academically very strong. Merit in HSC and TYBCOM.  Since Childhood I had a dream to flourish & enrich my Parents name in the Society . I am from simple Middle Class Family from Mumbai.

If you think I truly deserve your Vote .Please cast it in my favour.

Want to be part of Institute and want to act as mediator between Students and ICAI.

Let me share someting about WICASA ( Western India Chartered Accountants Students Association )

It is the students association which provides students a platform to learn , share , participate and perform.

Various activities includes :

1 : Provides a channel of communication with the Institute for Quick Resolution of student related matters.

2 :Assists in providing facilities like Book Bank , Reading Room , Hostel etc..

3 : Organises Lectures , Seminars , Workshop ,Conferences , Programmes.

4 : Conducts Sports , Youth & Other cultural Activities.

5 : Organises Trips , Tours to Factories & Industrial Organizations & to places of  Historical & Educational Importance.

Well Friends ,  I am grateful to God for giving me this Opportunity to be the part of an Esteemed  Institution. If I won these Elections with your cordial support & Blessings , I would strongly try to bridge the Gap between Our Institute & students & will be closely working  for you all students.

Here I am requesting u all articles to vote for me .

My Ballot No is 19 . You can simply vote from your nearest I.T Center or C.A Institute on 3rd May 2009.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND AN OPPORTUNITY TO   SERVE THE COMMUNITY.

Feel Free to call me on my numbers or through mail for any Queries.

"OF THE STUDENTS, BY THE STUDENTS & FOR THE STUDENTS"

Mamta Chhangani

Bhalawat & Company ( B.c.Jain )

9323474734 / 9699387457