Why women are physically and mentally abused?

Fall Out Boy (Article Trainee) (83 Points)

14 February 2013  

Why women are physically and mentally abused?

Well, this is one of the ugliest truth that prevails in the society since, time immortal. Women have been physically and mentally abused by a dominated force i.e. Men. There has been a long debate regarding why women are not safe, why they can't get same treatment as that of men, I must say the reason is very obvious how many of the girls really feel that if they've been harassed by someone then they could tell their family members or their friends and these people would be ready to help her, probably it's a damn lie. In most number of cases girls feel sorry about sharing their mental feelings with others. I feel something is missing we people just want to blame each other, it will be much better that instead of discussing about these issues we should try to make girls comfortable in sharing their problems, we should assure them that if they're dealing with such kind of issue we would be pleased to help them. I'm not talking about doing this at a large scale, we should get started by assuring our classmates, colleagues, neighbors and friends that we all are with them. I would like to ask one question from the youth of India specially boys, when someone fights or abuses your friend what did we do, well most of you must say "Abe kaun hai Saale ki taange tod denge". Guys why don't you show such type of attitude in case of girls. "Yaaro unhe bhi toh yakeen dilao ki hum tumhare saath hai agar koi bhi kamina tumhe paresaan kare toh hume zaroor batana have faith" Please guys you must stick to such type of approach.