Why paid taxes not reflected in 26 as or chalan check tds ?

Hi, i paid the tax thro  income tax online portal and got the electronic receipt from the bank thro eportal receipt. But the same has not been reflected in the 26 as form or check tax status tds portal.

So, i am not knowing whether the tax has been credited to the income tax department. I filled the particulars and submitted the return, but now i do not know, how to know that it has been . I got debit advice from bank for the amount of tax also.

Should i check with the bank? Will it take time to get auto updated in 26 as form. I get NO records found in the TDS check tax status portal.

Should i ask the bank to send the details ? please

Replies (5)

Wait for about 5 working days for any amount paid to get reflected in Form 26AS.

Thanks. But why it takes 5 days.is it not automated process? I ask because I found details are missing but tax department refer this while processing. Please why it takes so much time. Previous bank details are missing. Hi where I could view 16a

No form 16A in your case........ Only payment receipt is enough...

Based on this receipt you can file return, if you wish; CPC will consider the credit while processing.

Again thanks. Is it not automated process I want to view it. Could I. Is it the other income details? 26 as has some missing entries. So I want to view 16a

Only helpline can confirm the details.... No form 16A applicable in your case.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details