Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Why not CHARTERED SECRETARY?!

^^^ AJIT ^^^ (SERVICE & CS [CONTD.])     06 November 2009

^^^ AJIT ^^^
SERVICE & CS [CONTD.] 
 24 likes  1454 points

| My Other Post

Under Clause 178 of the Companies Bill, 2009, a Company Secretary is now treated as a Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) and thus in the changed corporate scenario it is felt essential to re-christen a Company Secretary as Chartered Secretary in India like in many other foreign countries. Students and professionals may like to share their views along with information on any concrete measures if taken so far by the regulator of the CS profession in order to re-christen a Company Secretary as Chartered Secretary in due regard to his dignity and status at par with other professionals like Chartered Accountants.

1 Like
avater

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     06 November 2009

BALU....
CCI STUDENT.... 
 5132 likes  44605 points

View Profile | My Other Post

It will be going to be done, now cwa become cma same we can wait for chatered secretary...

avater

CA Trinath Galla (student)     06 November 2009

CA Trinath Galla
student 
 139 likes  3130 points

will that happen?

avater

Krati (CS, IPPC in May 10)     06 November 2009

Krati
CS IPPC in May 10 
 1 likes  93 points

This should happen, its actually important and necessary to give reputation to the profession

avater

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)     06 November 2009

Chandranath Banerjee
Cost Accountant & Company Secretary 
 33 likes  228 points

whats in a name, if you call tulip by rose it will not be a rose, Company Secretary it self good, but little touch of accounts is required

avater

Punit Tibrewal (student )     06 November 2009

Punit Tibrewal
student  
 56 likes  1684 points

its required to bring it to par with ca..!

Neo (ca)     07 November 2009

Neo
ca 
 34 points

Originally posted by :D @ K
" Under Clause 178 of the Companies Bill, 2009, a Company Secretary is now treated as a Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) and thus in the changed corporate scenario it is felt essential to re-christen a Company Secretary as Chartered Secretary in India like in many other foreign countries. Students and professionals may like to share their views along with information on any concrete measures if taken so far by the regulator of the CS profession in order to re-christen a Company Secretary as Chartered Secretary in due regard to his dignity and status at par with other professionals like Chartered Accountants. "

Neo (ca)     07 November 2009

Neo
ca 
 34 points

Originally posted by :Neo
"

Originally posted by :D @ K

"
Under Clause 178 of the Companies Bill, 2009, a Company Secretary is now treated as a Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) and thus in the changed corporate scenario it is felt essential to re-christen a Company Secretary as Chartered Secretary in India like in many other foreign countries. Students and professionals may like to share their views along with information on any concrete measures if taken so far by the regulator of the CS profession in order to re-christen a Company Secretary as Chartered Secretary in due regard to his dignity and status at par with other professionals like Chartered Accountants.
"

"

Attached File : 5 company secretary.doc downloaded: 121 times
avater

Madhur (N. A.)     07 November 2009

Madhur
N. A. 
 3 likes  151 points

Please stop this childish discussion

^^^ AJIT ^^^ (SERVICE & CS [CONTD.])     07 November 2009

^^^ AJIT ^^^
SERVICE & CS [CONTD.] 
 24 likes  1454 points

I would like to impress upon one and all that this is an open and impartial discussion and anyone can put forth his views in this platform without hesitation. It is known to all that the profession of CS has matured and now it needs to be given its due recognition with dignity and status at par with Chartered Accountants considering the ever-increasing volume of work with added risk and responsibility a CS is entrusted with. Before passing comments, it would be desirable to see the attached file.

Attached File : 56 role of company secretary.doc downloaded: 164 times
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here