Easy Office

Why don't ICAI minimise rtclesip erez it lik foreign counter

Page no : 2

(Guest)

see just becoz u suffered desntmean every1 has to suffer.....i sympathyise and admire you but doesnt mean all of us have to suffer likeu we have our choice......

(Guest)

ambedkar is said to have suffered even greterthn u studying understrreetlights does that mean all ofus have to do that?

(Guest)

also my boss is s*xually behindme uwantmetostay in the firm eating stalechappathislike you? wowwww!I really doubt whether u workedas labourerin market and bughtbooks or ate stalechappathiswith no milk...it looks veyr filmy to me and trying to fool me by emotionsi wont believe u..u CA men are like this very cunning and deciving...

Karthik (C A Student) (219 Points)
Replied 24 June 2009

Hey....just because they pay CAs this much it doesnt mean that we need to go thru hell while we r students......you can see for your self with all the international courses you want, none of them make students suffer like this !!! But even they get paid on the same lines !!! How can u justify this bro ?

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 24 June 2009

Congrats for struggling so hard, CA saab (if what you have said is true). I again iterate that there should be articleship but not more than 1.5 years and that too after final and with training at industry option open.

I will tell you how articleship did the downfall of a brilliant student.A true story and he is now a CA(i wont name him.)

He was in old scheme and was about to give first final attempt after 2 yrs articleship where he went through all the turmoils you'd faced(except stale chapati and labour work in market; he did it in office itself). He went and asked for 4.5 months leave to his CA and FOOLISHLY  revealed what his plans were after passing final ie to pursue industrial training. To CA bolaa," Tu to pass hokey nikal jaayegaa. Final ke baad industrial trainign. Waah betaaji; to mere office ka kaam tera baap karegaa. Chalo; i wont give you 3 months leave also.He got 2.5 months leave; and could clear final only after his articleship got complete. And he is now doing job which is not upto his calibre. He chose service where recruiter see your attempts first. He can't practise as none of his contacts have businesses to provide clientship to him 

CA.Rajesh Verma (vermaraajesh39@yahoo.co.in (Dubai))   (97 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

Dear frnds,

I have nothing to say but can definelty say that you wil  feel that articleship is really beneficial.

CA. Rajesh Verma

S/o Sh. Bakshi Ram Verma

(Guest)
Originally posted by :CA.Rajesh Verma
" Dear frnds,
I have nothing to say but can definelty say that you wil  feel that articleship is really beneficial.
CA. Rajesh Verma
S/o Sh. Bakshi Ram Verma
"

i dint mean to hurt you sir..sorry.but you must wish good for studens...thatsthepoint...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: