WHO IS A CLEVER STUDENT????

A CA Student was appearing for his final exams and after completion of his first exam his father was asking him about the details of his exam as under:

 

DAD: Beta, how did you wrote your exams?

 

SON: Dad,

I did not answered the Ist Question as its was very difficult.

 

I did not answered the 3rd Question as i didn't know the answer.

 

I did not answered the 4th Question as i didn't understand the Question.        

 

I did not answered the 5th Question due to lack of time.

 

I did not answered the 6th Question as i didn't saw the Question in the paper.

 

DAD: (With High Anger): WHAT ABOUT THE 2nd QUESTION???

 

SON: (Coolly replied): I LEFT THE QUESTION IN "CHOICE"............... 

Replies (1)

funny..BUT NOT ADVISABLE...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details