Which itr itr1 or itr2

Prajyot (na) (39 Points)

29 March 2015  

I am fixed salery person having 2 house, 1st is self occupied with hosuing loan and 2nd is vacent with loan. I am not sure which ITR i have to fill?

I know how to fill ITR 1 but as i checkd ITR2 having lots of new tabs not sure what i need to fill in it.

I just entered valuse in PARTB - TI - TTI - SAL, HOUSE_PROPERTY, VIA, TDS apartt from that all tabs are empty

Is this correct process?