GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YAsh JAin   14 July 2019

Which ITR form for LIC commission?

I am a student cum LIC agent, and my only income is from LIC Commission which is less than 2.5lac, Which ITR form should i fill for claiming the refund of Tax?

 4 Replies

CA. Umesh kumar

CA. Umesh kumar (     14 July 2019


shrey salecha

shrey salecha   14 July 2019

File itr 3 and fill no account case details for profession.
Ankit kumar

Ankit kumar   15 July 2019

file itr 1 and income from other sources
Sivaramaraju G

Sivaramaraju G (Learner)     15 July 2019

As you are not an employee for LIC you have shown it as commission income which is taxable under income from business or profession, so if you have income under business or profession you have to file ITR 3

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags