Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant)     20 December 2011

Which is best - unemployed after become CA or without became CA?

hi ca friends and ca student..

ca students want good result from icai..many people shout on icai for thr demand/supply results..

which one is good ...please friends think

1. unemployment after ca

or

2.unemployment without ca

......i go with second one...why, because i dont want ca degree as bcom..and what will be the value of degree if ca degree in hand and no job..many of fresher ca facing problem to get job after 5 months..so i think it is good that result of ca is according to demand..

Thanks,

44 Replies

Sagar

Sagar (student)     20 December 2011

totally agree wid ur views.

even a lot of my frnds are still unemployed who have completed CA

CA. JAIN

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant)     20 December 2011

yes sagar,

i like your comment..not due to you agree with me..but due to you are ca student..and agree with less result..best of luck sagar for your career..

thanks

Nitin Dhawan

Nitin Dhawan (Job)     20 December 2011

Yes agreed with u... I think the value of CA is directly related with its % of result. being a ca student i am also worried about my future to see the condition of a newly qualified ca in the market.
CA vijay kumar singh

CA vijay kumar singh (CAO)     20 December 2011

Agree with you but ca is professional course not job oriented course. If anyone is unemployed after ca than..its really bad. However you can think that where CA degree is not able to satisfy you than how B.Com Degree..wishing best of luck...problems will be solved soon. However supply more than demand is really not justifiable...

Vaibhav aggarwal

Vaibhav aggarwal (Student)     20 December 2011

Cmon, ICAI doesn't have fixed pass percentage.you all should know that.It is just students are studying hard.
sivaram

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation)     21 December 2011

good post really blood boiling 

3 Like
CA Yogesh Satpute

CA Yogesh Satpute (MA M.Com NET CA CISA)     21 December 2011

NICE ONE

1 Like
CHETAN PATEL

CHETAN PATEL (ca student)     21 December 2011

I totally disagree with the statement.........it depends upon your skill.........

Its easy to comment upon pass percentage......but ask students who are failing due to bad results(may 10 & nov 10)

CA. JAIN

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant)     21 December 2011

hi mr. patel,

i respect your view...

but think...u are saying its depend your skills...what depend on our skills..?

this time result went upto 20% ..that is normally upto 10%..whether this one happened due to that skills of students doubled (means 100% increase) in this time..ya phir iss bar students kuch jyada hi intelligent thay..this was happened only due to wrong estimate by icai..for huge demand of ca..i feel the feeling of students..because i am also student for 5.5 years..but you dont feel the feelings of ca who are unemployed after become ca from last five months..

please dont take personally..i am still go with second one that is ..unemployment without ca..

thanks

1 Like
Vikash Kumar

Vikash Kumar (Manager Accounts (CA. Final))     21 December 2011

@ Kamal Jain

If a student get result below expection than he/she opt for revaluation, even now they are demanding their answer sheet from ICAI via RTI route. Tell me how can they manupulate the result? I don't think that ICAI is manupulating or controlling the result. You can say that questions pattern were easy as compare to earlier exams.

Reason for unemployment of fresh CAs is not only high result but others also.

I always belive in this...... "PARTIBHA KABHI PAHCHAN KO MOHTAJ NAHI HOTI"

Its my personal feeling and opinion.

CA. JAIN

hi vikas,

result is not only manipulated by scalling only..means deduct xyz number from xyz subject..result can be manipulated by easy, normal and hard checking/marking... you think jinme partibha hoti hai wo hi pass hote..but i think jinme partibha hoti hai wao bhi fail ho jate h..rti kya karega dost..if checker give us low marks in  theory subjects..and as per icai notification you can see only your copy for your valuation..you cant claim this problem is of 10 marks and you give me only 4 marks while i am fully correct...read the notification

think around 90% of students are not satishfied after result for there marks...but its not possible, icai will enhance there marks....

and most of students who are pursuing ca is not ordinary students..they are fully loaded with partbha...

and i think icai control the results..and whats wrong with it..result according to demand..and again i want to say that its better unemployment without ca compare to  unemployment after ca,,..

Thanks,

1 Like
Vikash Kumar

Vikash Kumar (Manager Accounts (CA. Final))     21 December 2011

hi kamal,

May be you are right and i can't feel whatever u r feeling. But always remember one thing adding CA in your name does't means loading of partibha.. mere dost utilize ur time fully.. u r so lucky that u got word CA behind ur name. try to add some toup value addition in ur knowledge instead of thinking behind what icai is doing & what should be done.. think positive always....... at right time u will realize it.

Anyway feelings & opinion may be different by different people.. ye to insaan ka nature hi hai...

Best of luck.

Thanks,

CA. JAIN

hi vikas,

i proud that i am member of icai..

i like that you are thinking for me...(advising me what i have to do)...if you can think for me than why i cant think for icai, icai members, icai students...i think you know about partibha of me, better than me..around 50% ca are still unemloyed in market..whether its due to lack of partibha..?

no friend its only due to less demand of ca in market..i wish market of ca will come as boom..

thanks dost,

1 Like
RG - A Helping Hand

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary)     21 December 2011

Relax Kamal Bhai....

Everything will be all right...It's a bit hard time for entire industry and even CS are also struggling and it is not happening for the first time.

Have faith in your abilities and you will really rock after some time. So till then keep yourself updated and invest your time in useful activities.

My Best wishes are always with you and other professionals who are searching for job..

RG

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register