ICICI

Whether New PAN to be applied if PAN has been issued under wrong nature of Person?

A B Kundu (Professional)     19 November 2019

A B Kundu
Professional 
 93 likes  1378 points

| My Other Post

Please suggest the course of action to be taken in the following case:

Assessee is a Cooperative Credit Society which was formed around in 1956. While the PAN was issued in the name of this CoOperative Society, whoever done this, mistakenly put the nature of person as COMPANY! And with this PAN only GST Registration had been obtained. 

Now, how to rectify this mistake? Whether a new PAN to be applied or any other way is there? And what will be the consequences with the GSTIN if new PAN to be applied?

Thank you 

AshleyTr (Mr)     20 November 2019

AshleyTr
Mr 
 27 points

View Profile | My Other Post

It depends on per country's practice. In our practice if that's he case, the PAN would be ineffective/void.

avater

satheesh (ca practice)     20 November 2019

satheesh
ca practice 
 1 likes  48 points

Yes it's better to apply new pan
and society Wii get dedication in sec80P

avater

Kapadia Pravin   21 November 2019

Kapadia Pravin

710 likes  11277 points

It's advisable you contact PAN agency UTI ITSL or TIN-NSDL and sort out this error and then follow the process as advised.

I don't think a fresh PAN No. will be required to apply for

avater

satheesh (ca practice)     21 November 2019

satheesh
ca practice 
 1 likes  48 points

No it's not possible in my case same problem I tried so much but no use lastly I applied new pan

A B Kundu (Professional)     21 November 2019

A B Kundu
Professional 
 93 likes  1378 points

Okay thank you all for your opinions.

avater

Rosie albert   23 November 2019

Rosie albert

4 points

Changeless Account Number (PAN) is essentially a one of a kind all-India number that fills in as a proof of character of a citizen and it helps interface all data [url=https://www.assignmentshelp.org/]assignmentshelp uk [/url] relating to a specific citizen (for instance, charges paid, discounts gave, exceptional back payments, pay revealed, and exchanges entered) through the PC framework.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »