Easy Office

WHERE I AM LACKING ?

Page no : 3

Abhishek Sharma (B.Com PCC Student & Article)   (115 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

thx Sir...dis will help us alot...me also d same student who failed wid aggregate...jus for 10 marks....

parimala (student) (45 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Thank you sir,very useful post

CA Sowmya Kamath (Chartered Accountant) (239 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Sir, i personally feel watever u have said is 100% true.. Because i too have faced the same problem.. but luckily cleared.. High Concentration on practical subject is a must

1 Like

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Originally posted by : parimala

akshay gupta (ca article) (38 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

i fully agree wid surendra sir......

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

i dont give advices.. but still what i did was i aimed for minimum fifty marks in all the subjects which made me not worry about aggregate and i worked towards my target...

i cleared my ipcc this may, with 60% and scoring above fifty in all the papers except auditing...

so i think this is the best way to avoid failure due aggregate unachievability...

Sudev Namboothiri (CA FINAL) (432 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

Thank sir..

Keep posting...

CA. BIJENDER KR. BANSAL (ACA, B.COM) (8143 Points)
Replied 09 August 2010

I AM TOTALLY AGREED WITH VIEWS OF RAKHECHA SIR.

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

@ Tanveer

I have shocked to know !

G!rdhar! Jang!d (Tax Consultants ) (680 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Originally posted by : parimala

CA Sumit Arora (CA) (1410 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Thanks Sir..

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

By God’s Grace , I am working

And God’s Double Grace , I had desire to be a CA

And God’s Triple Grace I do not have much time to study

It is a typical situation with no solution in sight, Can not leave job with clearing IPCC Becouse it being a good job,

it is a vicious cycle of Poverty

And Can not clear IPCC becouse always feel tired , dejected out of passion after reaching home,

So frutstrated, anger yesterday I finally visited

CA SURENDER KUMAR RAKRECHA’S PROFILE

Impressed with his achievement in life and read his thread

Got some  knowledge which put a soothing impact on me, just like pouring water on a burining object, similar to what budda has got under a tree.

GYAN

I am going to share that knowledge with you.

Objective of Life : -  Objective of  a student's life  is to attain knowledge 

CA exam is a mere  measureing instrument of acquired knowledge and that too is not fool proof.

More tough the exam is, More fulfilling and enjoyable life will be after clearing it.

I was restless becouse my approach was wrong, I used to be  out of passion seeing  the weight of bulky ipcc books, with in few minutes I used to surrender and leave the battle ground

Now today  onwards my new find GYAN Says

Why I want to do CA

I want to live independent, I hate to take order and life according to wishes, whims and planning of others

So even If I clear ICAI, will I be independent, certainly no at the best I will get a job in a Company of the scale , which I am already getting

So what is my purpose

My Goal is to

Acquire indepth knowledge of Accountancy, Taxation and Laws.

For that I need not to

Be always in state of Fight with books instead make them my friends , my boat to sail the uncertainities of sea.

Don’t  dislike  those books instead love them

I need to own these subjects for that I have to make peace with them, May be the journey will be little longer but it will be satisfying, cool  not scary, tense  and uncertain.

My approach is now different I need not to take the bull straight on, Instead I want to tame it by transforming myself as per wishes of bull.

I am going to be master of these Subjects, Calearing the Exam is secondary for me.

As prime Goal is to be independent and CA exam is testing kit for that.

CAUTION -  Man has always achieved unbelievable results when in stress and depression, He works will full force in that period, putting yourself at the edge of cliif is the streatgy of  success full people.

Above said  new found knowledge could be ploy of my heart to deviate me from hardwork. It could be an excuse also to deter me from preparation.

Conclusion – I am not worrying about exam now, Insead I am striving for attaining knowledge for that time is not deciding  factor, which I was short of earlier.

When I am eating , when I am walking I need to think about matter which I have read, I need to explore the content of books.

Time is no problem for my now, It was my intention which was wrong. My approach was wrong, It is not a battle , it is a journey of comfort, my attitude was  of collision with books now its is to live with them harmonically.

Attaining knowledge is more important than clearing Exam. If  you do former , later part will achieve automatically.

Thanks surendra sir

Regards

2 Like

Sagar Zankhariya (Audit Assist.) (278 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Sir, thanks for good advise

Santosh (Student ( Final Year - New ))   (348 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Thanks sir for this post

(Guest)

pulkit my problem is also similar to you.check out my result

IPCE/ATE Results

ROLL Number
12452  *Check Merit
Name
KOMAL PARAS MUTHA
Group I
Accounting
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Total
Result
FAIL
Group II
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Information Technology and Strategic Management
Total
Result
FAIL
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.
ICAI Home Page

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro