When to start study..CA final

Respected Member,
I have IPC student and left with only one subject to pass I.e.it sm...which I had appeared in May 2017 exam... the result of which will be come out in Aug 2017...by that time I have to compulsorily registered for new course of CA final....my attempt is in Nov 2018...my query is that if I want to study for Final ...whether it is advisable to study with old book of CA final...or should I wait for new books from ICAI....please guide....I will not opting for coaching...
Replies (6)
Wait for new syllabus as therr is huge change in syllabus
Thanks Rashmiji..

Pleasure is all mine.

U can start law, audit, SFM & Costing, FR (only same topics) 

Law and audit has little to no change. Many topics of sfm and costing are there in new syllabus, u can start with that

Don't study for your exams. Study to enhance your knowledge wink

WAIT AND WATCH !!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details