What type of person you are??????

What TYPE of Person YOU are???????

There are three types of person in this world

1. Who make things Happen.- Dreamers

2. Who watch things Happen.- Followers

3. Who just wonders what Happened.- I dont know what should they be called.

Now, You have to Self analyze which category do you fall & which category You want to fall in?

Regards

Vijay M

Replies (10)

Good one.

Replies in favour & against are most welcomed.....

I FALL IN CATEGORY 1:)

I am a dreamer ......Bt ppl always advise me to be in reality ....

 

Bt after some time i really realised its good to b in dreams world...bcz everything is nice here ..and u can change them accordingly ...

I definitely fall in group 1... I've always been a dreamer and I works too to realise them.....

All want to fall in group one 

Me also

Originally posted by : Manjul Soni.

All want to fall in group one 

Me also

Yes  , Iam also group-1, 

Thanks for the comments!!!!

Simply good one... to analyse ourself... 

just i am improving from 2 one to the 1 category of people u mentioned...

i fall i group one

becoz i always see dreams and try to complite them

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details