What to pursue after b.com

Hii frnd..
M neha.. just completed my b.com from school of open learning Delhi University. Thugh with a very bad and unexpected percentage i.e 48%. Really never imagined that i will fall down to this level ever. Everybody says that d.u does not grant gud percentage usually.. Now m confused what to do further..
i want want to study further, get some more degree..that can help me to get a gud job. Except CA or CS as m already pursuing C.S and i cant depend completely on C.S.
Please guide me what to pursue and from which university. Plus i would prefer distant learning. So please guide me accordingly.

Ca final

Dear,

1.Try SAP Course (May be 1 yr), it has so many value, I heard if you operate sap well, then gud 

packages are given by the Company.

Total likes : 1 times

You should join Symbiosis distance learning course for  MBA. It will be helpful as you will have professional as well as management degree aslo.

Total likes : 1 times

Hojefa.. I searched about this course on net.. it says that it is very useful but somewhere it said that it is more preffered abroad than other countries... and wanna ask whether it is better than any post graduation degree or what???

And priyul.. thanks for the suggession butt my seniors are advising me not to pursue MBA as it's demand is goin low..

M utterly cnfused...

Audit Executive

SAP is a good option.Highly demanded anywhere.Go for it.Big companies in India prefer SAP.

Neha...look..every course have its own value...its depend upon us to look into the things...demand of good persons are always required...humko chaiye ki hum jo b course kre uski demand hum khud hi increase kr de apne best efforts se...i think ye sirf nazrie ki baat h...and try to do course which u enjoy....gud luck..all are best options

cs + llb will be really gud combination for you

CA Student

Originally posted by : Ankush
cs + llb will be really gud combination for you

AGREED.

SAP has eligibility criteria of pg or professional qualification with 1 2 years of relevant experience . There are many modules of sap. My suggestion try frm or cfp.

Try ICMAI.. and do SAP along with it. I think it's good.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU