Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What to pursue after b.com

Neha Singh (Student) (108 Points)

28 November 2013  

Hii frnd..
M neha.. just completed my b.com from school of open learning Delhi University. Thugh with a very bad and unexpected percentage i.e 48%. Really never imagined that i will fall down to this level ever. Everybody says that d.u does not grant gud percentage usually.. Now m confused what to do further..
i want want to study further, get some more degree..that can help me to get a gud job. Except CA or CS as m already pursuing C.S and i cant depend completely on C.S.
Please guide me what to pursue and from which university. Plus i would prefer distant learning. So please guide me accordingly.

28 Replies

Hojefa (Ca final) (178 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Dear,

1.Try SAP Course (May be 1 yr), it has so many value, I heard if you operate sap well, then gud 

packages are given by the Company.

1 Like

CA PRIYUL SHAH (JOB) (901 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

You should join Symbiosis distance learning course for  MBA. It will be helpful as you will have professional as well as management degree aslo.

1 Like

Neha Singh (Student) (108 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Hojefa.. I searched about this course on net.. it says that it is very useful but somewhere it said that it is more preffered abroad than other countries... and wanna ask whether it is better than any post graduation degree or what???

And priyul.. thanks for the suggession butt my seniors are advising me not to pursue MBA as it's demand is goin low..

M utterly cnfused...

VIKASH KUMAR JAIN (Audit Executive) (711 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

SAP is a good option.Highly demanded anywhere.Go for it.Big companies in India prefer SAP.

SACHIN KHETAWAT (Student) (349 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Neha...look..every course have its own value...its depend upon us to look into the things...demand of good persons are always required...humko chaiye ki hum jo b course kre uski demand hum khud hi increase kr de apne best efforts se...i think ye sirf nazrie ki baat h...and try to do course which u enjoy....gud luck..all are best options

Ankush (CA) (49 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

cs + llb will be really gud combination for you

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

Originally posted by : Ankush
cs + llb will be really gud combination for you

AGREED.

Hitul (bank) (38 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

SAP has eligibility criteria of pg or professional qualification with 1 2 years of relevant experience . There are many modules of sap. My suggestion try frm or cfp.

Sourodeep (Accounting) (27 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

Try ICMAI.. and do SAP along with it. I think it's good.

Kishan Vishwakarma (Final Year Articleship) (73 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

if u want to make career in LAW, then  LAW+CS is gud.,just go for law from DU, i think by doing LAW from DU is best option.

also u work somewhere and gain some work ex, and then go for MBA from top20 Bschools.

ASHOK (Team member) (21 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

Go for MBA finance or Banking....

Ayush Tripathi (ca final) (169 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

Just do CA well ... chose one field .. either accounts/ audit or taxation.. ( even be specific in taxation..i.e. DT or IDT).. make a choice now where you want to move into.. your CS degree is enough to support you for your job.. Develop a good knowledge in that field.. there is no use in collecting degrees.. in fact after you will get all these degrees... and you might get job under someone who is having a single degree among all peopleare talking here.. and then you will realise.. whatever you do .. focus on it.. and do it very well... See i dont mean to disappoint you.. if you want to study more.. then go for it.. but if you are just collecting degrees because you think you will get more salary and better job profile.. then i think.. many would agree here.. rather develop a good knowledge in 1 or 2 areas... rather than collecting degrees.. Thats only my personal opinion.. i dont intend to disappoint you..

Arpit (student) (21 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

SAP is the best course...Highly demamded anywhere..

rounak jodhawat (student) (22 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

What is dis sap????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags