What should I do

My question is what I have to do?

I had given Jan 2021 attempt with old syllabus of ca final, it was my second attempt and  I scored 181 n I have scored 53 only in idt and for the rest of the subjects I am still in 40's but now I am clueless about the may 2021  attempt because I have done everything possible I can do now I am very disheartened and feeling very low level of confidence to appear in the same. Should I go for nov 2021 attempt as I don't have courage to face the exam I feel. Please help me. I feel like I need more guidance for the rest of the subjects as icai cannot do the scaling for all the subjects so what should I do now. 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A CA Final student, having failed their second attempt with low scores in most subjects except IDT, is feeling disheartened and lacks confidence for the May 2021 attempt. They are seeking advice on whether to aim for the November 2021 attempt instead, given the need for more guidance and preparation time. Another user shared their experience of scoring well in IDT.

If you're feeling that you're not going to pass out this attempt as your confidence level is getting low so you should appear for Nov 21 attempt so that you will get 7 months time to prepare the whole.. It's my suggestion but it's upto your preparation and decision whether you appear in May 21 or nov 21
Hey let's talk freely..... I have also given exam and Got 75 in IDT.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details