what is section 10CCF

what is section 10CCF
can you explain
Replies (6)

There is no such section. Its a form.

sir, can you please reconfirm the section 10 CCF
because, I can't find any section like 10 CCF in the INCOME TAX ACT

CA has to certify authenticity of certain deduction claimed in Form 10CCF

I filed housing society tax return
and u/ sec. 80p I show exempt bank interest
so I got 143 intimation for error not filed 10CCF

what is solutions for this?

10CCF form is for SEZ unit , reply to AO and ask for the reason why he issued this notice which is not related to you

ok thanks all of you for support

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details