Easy Office

web address of coaching classes

Page no : 3
(Guest)
Hellow there!! I am pcc student; m undergoing my articleship traing., still m under confusion about my coaching classes; my attempt is on may 2009. pls can anybody help me how to i should go ahead. Should i join with practical subjects first, if so pls., kindly let me know about the coaching classes in Bangalore. N many of them prefered Yeshas>. . . but its too costly. . . will it worth for it. . . pls do the needful. . . Shal be deep obliged Thanx®ards, Bhuvana

(Guest)
Hi, I have enrolled for CA final (New course) and my attempt would be in Nov 2009. Can any one tell me whic batch shall i join and what is registration process.

(Guest)
Hi priya, J.B gupta would be the best teacher for MAFA. It is only Wadhwa sir of Rankers academy who gives classes on weekend. If you get any other names please inform me as i am too looking for classes on weekends

(Guest)
hi anusha, will u let me know what are the subjects that prime classes are imparting on.... i'll really b very greatful to u... take care.

(Guest)
hi, will u let me know what are the subjects that prime classes are imparting on... i'll really b very greatful to u....

(Guest)
I want to know that web site of Vinod Gupta sir for direct classes

(Guest)
Hi, Can any one provide me the address & contact # of Kapileshwar Bhalla's classes on accounts for CA final. Ajay

(Guest)
hi everyone i want to know idt ajay jain sir contact no , web address etc also giveme rajeev kunwar ( dt teacher ) if anu student is nt interested in taking may 008 batch of praveen sir pls contact me immediaely on my mail id

Kailash Jain (service) (48 Points)
Replied 12 November 2007

I want to know that web site of Vinod Gupta sir for direct classes

(Guest)
(MICS) VIKAS KAPOOR KI CLS KARNI HA... KOI CONTACT NO. HA

(Guest)
i wanna know the website add of ajay jain sir classes for ca final

(Guest)
Hi, pls tell me the best teacher of Audit & Law (Final course) as well IDT.

CA. Preeti (Practice) (171 Points)
Replied 16 November 2007

Hi Sabir Well for audit bettr u go in fr self study...anyways the best known n only teacher is Ms.Surbhi Bansal...Academy of commerce i think she is faculty over thr. Law -- Munish Bhandari Sirs book is ultimate ..the main one i dunno abt handbook ...ppl go in 4 his classes even then comes IDT--- DIPPAK GUPTA SIR is the BEST Teacher fr IDT --- 9212308859 u can get to know abt his batch frm thr or visit www.idtfundas.com Hope ths helps Preeti

(Guest)
i want contect no of ZAVER'S PROFESSONAL ACADAMY PVT. LTD. IN PUNA

CA. Preeti (Practice) (171 Points)
Replied 21 November 2007

Hi the address of ZAWARE'S PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY PVT. LTD. is 38,Indulal complex, Navi Peth , L.B.S Road, Pune - 411030 Ph. no. - 020-24338205, 24336105

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: