Easy Office

web address of coaching classes

Page no : 4
(Guest)
coaching can make wonders 4 u in theory class.u can take audit 4m surbhi bansal.she clears concepts in such a fabulas way that u can crack any question in exams.u can read urself but concepts can be 100% pucca by attending classes.

(Guest)
can u plz tell me the no. or any contact of vikas kapoor(MICS) telephone

CA Rahul Agarwal (CA) (93 Points)
Replied 22 November 2007

please tell me about the best teacher in Delhi only for CA Final. Im going to appear in 2009 nov exams. mail the details to me on my mail id rahulranilia @ gmail.com

KAAPIL (COACHING ) (11717 Points)
Replied 22 November 2007

Accounts : Parveen Sharma MAFA : Rajesh Makkar Audit : Surbhi Bansal Law : Bhandari

KAAPIL (COACHING ) (11717 Points)
Replied 22 November 2007

Audit : Bansal

(Guest)
Do anyone have contact no or office address of ajay jain tax classes?? Its urgent plz...u can mail me at adithi.vaish @ gmail.com

(Guest)
i m interested in joining coaching classes for pcc in delhi.i want to know the details or web address of the best coaching centers for the same .

(Guest)
I think Mr. K. Papneja is the best teacher for MAFA and advance accounts his no is 9811882271. His concepts are the best.

(Guest)
Mr K. Papneja is the best teacher for MAFA and advance accounts his phone no is 9811882271.

(Guest)
Mr K .Papneja is the best teacher for MAFA and Advance Accounts , his no is 9811882271.

(Guest)
Best teacher for MAFA is Mr. K. Papneja Contact him 9811882271.

(Guest)
The Best teacher for MAFA and Advance Accounts is Mr K.Papneja

(Guest)
The Best teacher for MAFA and Advance Accounts is Mr. K Papneja 9811882271.

(Guest)
LAW:Munish Bhandari Audit:Surabhi Bansal

(Guest)
sorry i dont think that u can get any batch bcoz its already been full.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: