Easy Office

web address of coaching classes

Page no : 2
(Guest)
if u have the registeration 0f parveen sharma sir's final batch of nov2007 or may2008 and u dont want to take class plzzzzzzzzzzgive it to me .i really require it . my ph. no is 9899562686 and my e mail id is jain_nikhil1988 @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)
hi how r u?i would like to know in prime academy the coachin for accounts n MAFA is good or not and where did u take up coachin for CA?

CA. Preeti (Practice) (171 Points)
Replied 28 September 2007

(Guest)
when the registration for may08 batch will open for praveen sharma classes and ajay jain classes. can you give me there contact no.

kannan (Management Consultant) (61 Points)
Replied 02 October 2007

as of today, Prime is the best for coaching classes f all subjects.. no 2nd thoughts..

(Guest)
yar i have joined the batch of Sanjay Aggarwal for may 08

(Guest)
if u have the registeration 0f parveen sharma AND AJAY JAIN sir's PCC batch of nov2007 or may2008 and u dont want to take class plzzzzzzzzzzgive it to me .i really require it . my ph. no is 9811750719 and my e mail id is atul.agarwal @ india.com

(Guest)
anybody, plz lemme knw who's the best teacher fr MAFA... all have different views regd this.... i also wana knw if any teacher of MAFA is taking classes on weekends as that wud be my main priority...

(Guest)
Hi, cud u plz tel me who's the best teacher fr MAFA- rajiv singh, Makkar, J B Gupta or Kalra?? n who is giving classes on weekends???

(Guest)
Plz give me the web address of Vinod Gupta-Direct Tax Teacher. or tell me more about his new batch.

(Guest)
plz tell me the last date of registration for IDT classes conducted by Ajay jain sir of May,2008 batch.

(Guest)
web wedress of praveen sharma accounts classes

Manish Sachar (Business) (26 Points)
Replied 26 October 2007

Hi Everybody, Pls. let me know whether Mr.Praveen sharma will take a batch after Nov, 2007. I have to appear in May, 08 and need registration in his next batch

(Guest)
Is Ashish Lalaji Sir's class worth doing for C A Final in Vadodara?

(Guest)
sir i want to take the pcc classes my attempt is may 2009 when should i take the classes & from whom of tax,a/c,law & what is the procedure

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: