Way to Nov 2011

(Guest)

first  of  all  i dnt  buy  that  idea  for  going for  any  one  group  , the  reasons  are  very simple  u might  clear  the  first  group then when  u go for  the  second  group u need  200 and  in that  case  u  need to be master in atleast  one  subject   to score  atleat  60 in one  subject ,  so i will suggest  to go  for  both  the  groups .

now  when  u comes  for  books  first  take  the assessment  which  way  u like to read  few people  have  habbit  of  question ans  answer format  few  go  for  plain  reading  .

so  i  can tell u the  books  i  like  :-

1. account  :-  mp vijay  kumar  and  d s rawat  for  standards 

2.  sfm   :-  s d  bala  and  study  material 

3. audit :-  paduka  best  of  all 

4. claw  :-  no option  simply  take  munish  bhandari  main  book and  even  hand  book 

5. costing  :-  ravi  kishor  /s*xena  and  vasisit  look for  the  study  material  u  find  40  marks  paper as  cut  past  from  study  material , its  very  imp  as  costing  paper  is  very lengty  so  u need to  know  the  problem  so  it  will not  take  much  time  in exam  to  solve 

6. isca  :-  no other  option  dnt  even  dare to touch  any book  rather than  study  material 

7. dt  :-  vinod  gupta / tn manoharan  

8. idt  :-  dattey  if  u  like to read  in  details  /  question  answer  format  banger 

here  no one  will tell u  but  read  the  study  material  bcause  each  and  every provision  is  having  conflicted  decision , but  institute  material  take  one  stand  about  each  particular  cases  so  its  better to  look  at  what  institute  stand  regarding the  same 

then  in final  time  practical manual  ,  rtp  of  past  two  year  

4 time  reading  of  each  subject  is  must  if  u can  do that  no  one  can  stop  u from  getting pass  in ca  final