whenever i export data from software my excel sheet convert to Right to left can anyone sugget me the remedie for this
whenever i export data from software my excel sheet convert to Right to left can anyone sugget me the remedie for this
Difficult to understand :-(
Hello friend its really nice do u have any file specifically shows the procedure in picture format
Hey,
Pls tell that hw do i generate a new serial no. in cell G1.
And also teel me hw to get a msg window asking the user to select "YES" or "NO" or "CANCEL".
Also tell me is ther any e-book available on macros.
Pls do rply ASAP..
Thanx in advance
Dear Friends,
Greetings!
I have read through all the posts.
Recording a macro for repetitive task saves time. But if you have to harness the "real" power of Excel, you must know VBA.
As one of the friends has queried regarding an e-book or site for macro, you can have a long list of sites through search engines. But I strongly belive that Excel is a "Practical" subject. Reading gives you some insight, but if you have to be a novice, you do need a trainer, with a real life experience.
I am a freelance Corporate trainer in MS Excel 2003 and HR. My experience is that Excel is being used as a "Glorified Calculator" without actually harnessing the analytical, logical, scientific, statistical powers.
I already have posted a separte topic with the Excel Curriculum attached. It can be found at /forum/messages/2008/10/15167_learn_secrets_to_utilize_the_most_powerful_and_useful_excel.asp.
I can be contacted at 09225246821 or deepvibha @ gmail.com
Regards,
Deepak
Dear Ravi,
Thanks mani
for best Topic & Help
Dear Rushikesh,
Please tell us, what is difficult to understand?
HOW CAN WE REOVER DATA CURREPTED EXCEL FILE WHICH IS PASSWORD PROTECTED ?
KINDLY REPLY SOON
I want to know how to write an macro.. please suggest any book's on macro's and excel functions
thanx dear........
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals