Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Piyush Jhawar

CA Piyush Jhawar (Chartered Accountant)     20 January 2014

Suresh,

You would be shcoked to know that even the 3% result given by the institute is not actual.The actual % was just around 1.7% but there is news that the president aggreed to award 2 grace marks to every body, so the result jumped to about 3%. Something is totally wrong over here.

2 Like
Suresh

Suresh (Student)     20 January 2014

Originally posted by : Piyush Jhawar
Suresh,

You would be shcoked to know that even the 3% result given by the institute is not actual.The actual % was just around 1.7% but there is news that the president aggreed to award 2 grace marks to every body, so the result jumped to about 3%. Something is totally wrong over here.

Yes, we heard that. This is blatant injustice to all the students. Please send the letter posted above to ICAI via e-mail or by post and spread the word. Thank you.

1 Like
Ganeshbabu K

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory)     20 January 2014

Dear piyush even i heard the same news from one of trusted person . . I was also informed that there are system pushups for those who is loosing exam in 2 or 1 marks . . Have seen some seniors acored just 400
1 Like
CA ASHOK KUMAR

CA ASHOK KUMAR (Chartered Accountant )     20 January 2014

CA regulation it self says council may change results to maintain Standard

As per Regulation 39(2)

"The Council may, in its discretion, revise the marks obtained by all candidates or a section of candidates in any particular paper or papers or in the aggregate in such manner as may be considered necessary, for maintaining the standards ofpass percentage provided in these Regulations."

PANKHA

PANKHA (C.A Final Student)     20 January 2014

I am planning file a case against Institute regarding How Institute maintail Pass %

it is totly unfair?

We all student file  a Leagal case (Court of Law)  against institute ?

1 Like
Suresh

Suresh (Student)     20 January 2014

Originally posted by : ASHOK KUMAR
CA regulation it self says council may change results to maintain Standard

As per Regulation 39(2)

"The Council may, in its discretion, revise the marks obtained by all candidates or a section of candidates in any particular paper or papers or in the aggregate in such manner as may be considered necessary, for maintaining the standards ofpass percentage provided in these Regulations."

Yes Ashok we are aware of this regulation. We are planning to challenge the regulation in the court of law for its unconstitutionality. Irrespective of what the regulations say, no examining body has the authority to mark a correct answer in the answer scriptt as wrong. No legally justified regulation can ideally give authority to any entity to do such wrongful acts just to reduce the pass percentage. It is these regulations from which the ICAI derives its dictator like power. Totally unacceptable.

3 Like
 CA HIRAL PATEL

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     20 January 2014

even one student has got 500 but he is failed in isca 22. roll no 162818 name sambhav jain.

i have mailed president lot times with evidence that our paper is checking is in local train also..but d same is ignored by them.................

i just forwarded to icai president again.................but the same time start your preparation also ......

rikrez

rikrez (ca final student)     20 January 2014

in may 2013, i got in grup1  181...i thot i will clear it...i asked for my certified copies and i found in corporate law i wrote a qst correctly but they gave me 0 on it...moreover i got 4 out of 8 in every question no matter what i write...my question to icai is dnt i write anything good in any qst to deserve anything but four????? 

Gaurav Jain

Gaurav Jain (ca)     20 January 2014

Dear All who could not sucess this time please keep pateince because our institute is respected body. Institute have to mantain high standard of integrity about their profession. Institute prepare a ca who have very well renowned respected person having high level of standard in the country society.

If after becoming ca you could not get a job or to do practice as per your  standard it become worthless to our profession.

our profession is directly linked to the indian economy. our profession have a very higher level standard in comparison to IAS/IIM/IIT course. You see other profession declares their result only after confirming the status and requirement in the economy.

so we keep to do studies more in all the institute book like practice module, mock test paper and other relavent content publish by institute with their coaching class material. It tell institute that their students have reach  high standard of level which can compete with any other professional institute students in the global scenerio.

You know very well in old days when you started your ca very few ca in the city you got find. Everybody know how they respected in all the city because they are very less just like 9 or 10 numer. So if you join and respected your studies each time you grow your level of knowledge which make one day to you to dintinguish any other professional couse students.

so keep pateince and try harder to reach at your best level to make icai prouder in the global professional couse standards.

Best of Luck

Gaurav Jain

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register