EASYOFFICE

Voice against injustice to ca-final, november 2013 students

Page no : 2

pooja (Student) (37 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

I dont agree with Mr. Gaurav Jain.. Institute cannot just blindly fail the students who has worked very hard whole year just to maintain high standards.

Replied 20 January 2014

I dont agree with Mr. Gaurav Jain.. Institute cannot just blindly fail the students who has worked very hard whole year just to maintain high standards.

Replied 20 January 2014

Hi Gaurav I dont agree with your opinion. Institite has no right to ruin the career of students.
1 Like

Replied 20 January 2014

Hi Gaurav I dont agree with your opinion. Institite has no right to ruin the career of students.

Shyam C.Pujara (Student (C.A Final)) (177 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Hieeee All

The Better way s to restrict the results at CPT level only f the wants to maintan standards so students cand decide wether to carry on further of to drop......so that precious years of the students dont get spolied

1 Like

Suraj Singh (Article) (60 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

I am going to file RTI against ICAI related to results, the method of selection of moderators, method of paper checking, their operations, total financial details.

Its high time now. Am not disappointed coz I couldnt clear but because of Input output ratio of CA students. If we go by Nov results CPT 42000 students were cleared and Final 1000 the ratio is 42:1.

ICAI is destroying the career of 41 students out of 42 who are left with nothing. CA is not at all a prestigious degree, it is a shame. The members dont have any respect for such a Institute.

IIT's and IIM's are called prestigious degree. Their entry is limited, they care about their students. They maintain a standard. This is what should be followed.

To everyone who says ICAI is maintaining standard. I've one question CLEARING 42000 students is what you call maintaining standard. It has just become a money game for ICAI.

Just Imagine amount of money that ICAI gets by IPCC registration, ITT and Orientation. Only ICAI is benefited from this. Also Coaching classes earn a lot of money by this and we all know they are friends with ICAI council members.

Truely speaking posting out all this on CAClub wont make any difference. If really you all care about it lets form a group not because we failed but because we need to bring a change in system of ICAI.

Lets take some legal action against CA regulation, against council members, against the manipulator of results.

Read this post which is totally correct.

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=277495&offset=1#.Ut0Xrvu6bDc

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=277949&offset=1#.Ut0X6vu6bDc

P.S. We have to study hard with right attitude but we have to stop this nonsense by ICAI which is totally wrong on their part. Am ready to form a group if students are ready.

1 Like

Piyush Sancheti (HEAD TAXATION CHEMICAL MFG CO)   (307 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Dear Friends,

I understand all your fillings, even i also fail in this attempt, but i think its good sign for us.

Since Economic simple rule says that -

" Lowest the Supply: Higher the Price & Higher the Demand"

On this basis of that even we are fail today it means ICAI again creating & Maintaining High Demand for CA, & We after completing CA (say in this or after 2 attempt) atleast we have respectful value in the market (Estimated Starting Package atleast Rs.6.5 Lacs)

"Dosto kam se kam CA ka market me Kachara to jama nahi hoga na."

So Friends Dont worry, Give attempts with full force & BURNING DESIRE.

BEST LUCK TO MY ALL DEAR CCI FCA(FUTURE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS) FRIENDS.

& I always welcome such a type of Results. 

Taste of Success can enjoy only when, when you are thursty for that

D Kumar (Student) (32 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Gaurav, your comment about institute maintaining high standards is ridiculous...institute has cleared guys who cant even construct a proper english sentence(after all they are a qualified professionals) and failed people who are considered best in their academic peer group for the nth time....if that is called maintaining high standards...then there's nothing to be surprised about qualified ca's not getting jobs!

1 Like

D Kumar (Student) (32 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

and you claiming that CA is respectable than IAS/IIM is utter rubbish

Piyush Sancheti (HEAD TAXATION CHEMICAL MFG CO)   (307 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Dear D Kumar

This is all about their efforts & Luck.

so u dont worry about that.

in next attempt we will clear ca.

Replied 20 January 2014

To all those who think and are saying INSTITUTE maintaining standards..ARE U GUYS BLIND.

See the CPT results, use your brains.

Mr. Piyush Sancheti market is already flooded with kachra of 2007 and 2008 when the results were 28-35%.

And by the way for high pay u dont need to fail students. You need to make the course better.

4 Like

Replied 20 January 2014

Efforts and luck......hahahaha....joke it is.

There are many students out there who deserve to be a CA but they are not...Thanks to ICAI

2 Like

Gaurav Jain (ca) (42 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Before joining students must have courage bcause all the time economy is not growing. You know before 10 year results had been the same as declare now. Enen now the qualified ca are not getting jon due to higher result of ca in previous year. So Icai try to mantain the reputation now the coming results

Replied 20 January 2014

Originally posted by : Gaurav Jain
Before joining students must have courage bcause all the time economy is not growing. You know before 10 year results had been the same as declare now. Enen now the qualified ca are not getting jon due to higher result of ca in previous year. So Icai try to mantain the reputation now the coming results

CA's are not getting job coz out course structure is made like that, there is no specialization kind of thing. You are made to study ISCA which is of no use. This is the reason.

If they wanted to maintain the reputation they would have cleared 5-10K students in CPT not 42000. They only want to make money.

Replied 20 January 2014

Gaurav Jain you must be one of that person who is not getting Job thats why you are talking in favour of ICAI.

Dont fear of new members go and improve urself to get a Job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro