Easy Office

Voice against injustice to ca-final, november 2013 students

Page no : 4

YUSUF TAHIR (Accounts manager) (26 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

I am completely agree with you friends. This result is a big joke with us.This is not a true picture of our performance.We all must unite to take action agaist this.

saveen arya (student) (22 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

I think ICAI should plan for making eligibilty critiria for CPT test.... E.g. Only those student eligible for CPT.. Who got 80% in +2....

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA) (1668 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

@ hari: As per your comments icai should stop takibg exams for few years so that students inner soul do not get hurted and till than previously qualified ca get their deserved jobs.

D Kumar (Student) (32 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

@ Hari: If few guys cant get jobs, which is basically their own problem, no one has the right to ruin the lives of thousands of students

change your attitude may be thats the reason why you are not getting a job

(Guest)

@ jainendra Jain..

Not dat way.......This is open secret....

Icai will conduct exam regularly.....and at the same time....results will be deliberately manipulated according to the demands in the market.....

Ca final level students should have a alternate option....else life will be wasted...

OM SAI OM SAI

MEENA (accounts executive) (70 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Icai is a very prestigious institute in india and the act done by our institute this time has seriously made the career in risk,

nobody has the right to play with the life of inocent sudents, this is against the right to education in india

this time now its too much , now we have to take some serious steps or else atleast our respected institute should stop talking the exam

let the economy of the country be stable then we will give exams.. till then we can concentrate on our job and articleship

CA Mihir Kulkarni (Student) (666 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Hello Guys, I agree with you all. But there are two things which I would like to say. First is personally my opinion is Nov attempts papers were tougher than earlier few attempts. So maintaining standards as required by ICAI has reflected in Question papers itself. ( Answer sheet should be compared by Suggested answers provided by ICAI) Another thing is even if the results were around 20% earlier it still mean that rest 80% have failed. Only few people at final level are first attempt CA. Out of dat 20% , people who passed both groups at first attempt may be few only. In the upcoming one or two attempts we are going to be CA no matter what the result percent is. Lets put our heart in it. God is with us ! Mihir

CA Sourav Yadav (CA) (91 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Totally agree with your views bro.....sent this letter to icai president

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

I donot know what the CA are respected either in practice or in industry... I know CA in practice made so many compromises and bow/beg the authorities and I also know CA who sign. the papers at the Directors' instant. Also how ICAI judge the growth of this country's economy. If a student get pass it is upto him fetch a job/start his own business and etc.. It is foolish to think that all the passed outs are go only to job.. May i ask ICAI on how many times its pre-budget proposals are accepted by present FM Mr P chidambaram... To whom we have to appeal / pray but one thing is certain.. CAs are not GOD and they are not the ruler of India Economy.. These two line must be taken by ICAI key members

Replied 20 January 2014

Mr Hari I am completely dis agree with you... It is individual's taste on what is the decent job and accepting job or not is his own circumstances... for that how another student is allowed to get failed.... it is not fair and this is my main question with you and ICAI too

01. Decent salary ...What is the bench mark? 

02. Prestige of ICAI if so many are qualified? What is prestige.. If 97 students are crying and their parents who are retired are get menal agony... Is this is definition of Prestige.

03 Do you know, practicing CA are accepting fee lower than [much lower than] ITP's...here where is the  ICAI's standards and ethics...  It all foolish and to betray the students..

1 Like

Replied 20 January 2014

Mr  Hari..Dont  irritate s      You are not master because of passing of CA.. m

khadimhusen (engineer) (25 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Sorry to say but its look like lucky draw. Why does exam? Its to know whether students understand the subject or not, irrespective to how many students pass or fail. Its unfair to fail for maintaining result percentage.

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA) (1668 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Economy is not good .....as if economy is totally dependent on so called chartered accountant and finance minister is doing nothing ...... Ab se jo pass hoga sab ko red light wali gadi bhi milei.......

harish ragav (student-IPCC) (407 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Agree with ashok Kumar...that is their law..when you was joining this course you were accepted their rules and regulations....and now you can't change it..and you cannot deny it.. you can't file a case agaist them unless they were not awarded marks for your answers....see the judgement you may able to understand best of luck....

Rahul Kumar Chowdhary (CA) (82 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Originally posted by : Suresh

President of ICAI claims lack of practical experience among the student for low result i just want to raise some question:

1 Wether all the student having practical experience passed the exam.

2 Why ICAI not taking strict action against the member who is giving dummy.

3 Wether by studying study material we get the practical experience.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: