Vision of mother

Mother – Son, What If I Lose My Vision?

Son – I‘ll Take You to The Best Eye Hospital in The

Country.

Mother – And What If I Don‘t Get My Vision Cured

There?

Son - I‘ll Take You to The Best Eye Hospital in The

World

Mother – if they are still unable to treat me then?

Son - I will take care of u for Life time Mother.

Mother – Love you son

Son – Mum, What If I Lose My Vision?

Mother – I‘ll Give My Eyes to You.

Replies (1)

Fantastic, that is the true Mothers love.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details