Easy Office

Vidhyashankar's Heart Speaks!

Page no : 6

(Guest)

Shri ventat Sir....First I bow to ur qualifications........And from the very fact of ur Grades and qualifications its undoubtable that it iself an Inspiration, motivation to all students like me( am a Final student of CA ) and other students who thinks (majority of them ) CA itself is an achievement and done with it for the life....But people like U , Mr Vidhyashankarr and unknown people many more there going beyond and breaking all miconceptions and are the living truth and evidence that anything achieveable in this small world( i consider world is always  small basically)......

We need more from u like hw u achieved all these in ur life....ur hadrwork, definetely ur struggles, ur odds, ur success, ur inspiring words for students in the form of articles etc........We expect u to give the student community hw to go beyond CA and think big and achieve like ur achievements ( AM saying this very very politely and as a humble request sir, as sometimes its very very difficult to express emotions into words.But i really mean what i said in the underlined italics above sir......)

Iru perum arivaaazhikalukullae poooti irukalam, vaatham irukalam, vivatham irukalam .....aaaaanal athuvae sandayagamaaarividakooathu..........Engalukkuuu ithanaaaal enna payan................

Sir i have sent already 2 friend request to u.......its very great n proud  to be a friend to such an knowledgeble person like u.......

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

Anand, you have a heart of gold....maintain it....I lose before you...all my qualifications is nothing before a heart made up of gold...same to you priya...i really am nothing....my only intention is to inspire students...even at the cost of members being angry with me and hating meor wanting to spit on my face....no one shoud face what I and vidhyashankar faced thats all.....this is my intention guys....i have no ego problems with anyone...i know what im worth....everyone can emulate anyone...why me or venkat even jichakar can be beaten by you all just that you lead your lives in ur ways....and we lead ourlives in our ways....nothing wrongs...qualifications mean nothing....how much we share is all that counts...yeah am emotional but only for students welfare....nothing else in my heart....no bad intentions or boasting stuff or over acting stuff......and time? do u guys i have lot to waste????nope....now and then i opent his page as relaxtion to post something for you guys....some guys open up p*rn pages or some chat pages for relaxation...i open up this caclubindia to do something good thats all...maybe im wrong....if i have hurt anyone...im sorry....

Venkat (Completed All Exams of CA ICWA CS MBA(F) M.Sc (Maths) DIEM CIMA(UK) &&& From USA --> CPA CMA CFM CISA CISM PMP AdVanced Certification in SAP-FI/CO *** Working in USA as a Manager with a Big-4 Consulting / Audit Firm)   (141 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

Vidya,

Goodluck with what you are doing. I have no reason to be jealous sir (or priya madam), believe me. See my points. I am not competing with anyone including you or anyone else and am not expecting the forum to be behind me (like you mentioned am not worried they are not after me, infact, I never updated my qualifications anytime. I just updated that before I said something to you so that you will know whom you are talking to).  

Like you said, I have what I have and am not trying to be TOP here in forums (see my points, am not after name and fame on this forum). Then why I said this ? Do I have any reason to say something to you where I do not get into these kind of things at all to start with ?... Coz., I saw you have a good profile like me and infact, that is why I have sent the friend request to you abt 15-20 days before and asked for your contact information. As a friend (and possibly a senior), I have seen some point that you could improve or which you may not have paid attention to and hence thought of saying the same.  Some replies to different professionals / people that you sent really distrubed me and wanted to mention these improvement points to you (even though they are somewhat hard, even though I know this keeps continuing like this as I see the track record (said in my first msg), even though I know that I have no reason to say that to you sir). Anyways, Good Luck... I said in few posts what you are doing is good, intentions are good but the words / replies sometimes are really bad / with less caring and distrubing to many. I have read your messages in several topics and I felt to share some improvement point with you. Its a suggestion. I see a track record of answers as well. Good Luck.....

What all I said is this as a suggestion (as to your replies) and did not comment on what you are doing is not correct etc. If you can grasp what I am saying ... Good for you... Else, Still Good. Good Luck. Really, I do not want to get into all this. We should learn how to support one another (esp. when working in professional environments). Chalo then, you may not get any reply to your mail once again.

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

Originally posted by :Venkat
" Vidya,
Goodluck with what you are doing. I have no reason to be jealous sir (or priya madam), believe me. See my points. I am not competing with anyone including you or anyone else and am not expecting the forum to be behind me (like you mentioned am not worried they are not after me, infact, I never updated my qualifications anytime. I just updated that before I said something to you so that you will know whom you are talking to).  
Like you said, I have what I have and am not trying to be TOP here in forums (see my points, am not after name and fame on this forum). Then why I said this ? Do I have any reason to say something to you where I do not get into these kind of things at all to start with ?... Coz., I saw you have a good profile like me and infact, that is why I have sent the friend request to you abt 15-20 days before and asked for your contact information. As a friend (and possibly a senior), I have seen some point that you could improve or which you may not have paid attention to and hence thought of saying the same.  Some replies to different professionals / people that you sent really distrubed me and wanted to mention these improvement points to you (even though they are somewhat hard, even though I know this keeps continuing like this as I see the track record (said in my first msg), even though I know that I have no reason to say that to you sir). Anyways, Good Luck... I said in few posts what you are doing is good, intentions are good but the words / replies sometimes are really bad / with less caring and distrubing to many. I have read your messages in several topics and I felt to share some improvement point with you. Its a suggestion. I see a track record of answers as well. Good Luck.....
What all I said is this as a suggestion (as to your replies) and did not comment on what you are doing is not correct etc. If you can grasp what I am saying ... Good for you... Else, Still Good. Good Luck. Really, I do not want to get into all this. We should learn how to support one another (esp. when working in professional environments). Chalo then, you may not get any reply to your mail once again.
"

------------ Look here, Venkat no hard feelings.Apart from what I have given for my qualifications I have other financial qualifications too apart from the Phd, which I thought was not too relevant to mention here in the forum as many might not be even aware of such qualifications here. Im currently preparing for two more certifications(major ones like CA) while waiting for the results of my phd dissertation and once that is over would be updating my qualification list.To me learning or qualifications is a life long process and goes hand in hand with my employment no question of wasting my time here in the forum as you put it.You are terribly wrong in your assumptions. I have worked in top companies including one of the Big four and currently am in a top investment bank here and am planning to jump into SAP full force. Your advice could have been bit more polite than an outright berating me on the time and length aspect, especially when my postings are of a highly unofficial type.You need to highlight more on the emotional quotient aspect which you are terribly lacking and which will do well in the long haul than mere accumulation of degrees.This is my advice to you.Whether you take it or leave it is upto you.Also a new factor called social intelligence is cropping up in the horizon which you must pay attention to. Also, your take on you being my senior would have to evalauted considering many factors apart from blatant age and experience. I only take solace of the fact that many students have Pmed me(forget about profile visitas-many might come due to curiosity which Im well aware of) who have found the articles good.Im not here to fight for qho has the highest number of qualifications as that would be stupid.Im here only in my time that I take a small break to type a page or two fast....as my mind flows...in this process, maybe I do make a few foes due to my brazeness but that comes with the game.One cannot please everyone, it simply is not possible. Im sorry to have hurt you, hurting is never my intention in the first place, I have accepted your friend's invitation long time ago if you care to check it. I also initially thought you of some sort of student spamster who was trying to mock me(and maybe a take on my qualifications) but I realize now that you are genuine... I never claim anywhere that my articles are the best or the like. I also do not claim that my articles cannot be bettered.Just that some cliched arguments regarding the length like other members made me up my antennae and speak thus.If you had spoken on some content wise clarification, I would have been more than happy to debate on that but these types of tirades leave a distaste in both our toungues(read minds) and also that of students... Thanks for the advices and thanks for the understanding...And yeah, Im not waiting for anyone to reply to my comment, anything comes up and I happen to see it, I reply back in a jiffy....Period...okiedokiee...let me go for now...

(Guest)

hey... getting more & more qualificaions in life is great... and certainly one should have that determination and heart to work out hard

Take my case.... I am equally interested in Classical Music as i am in CA. In my School and College days I hav never been bookish.. I used to do lot of practice sessions for my Stage performances... till now i have given more than 150 stage performances and perform in All India radio too.I have r2 DVDs albums to my credit

Now, doing articleship and pursuing CA i am not able to  find time to practice music at all......

So If U have got so many qulaifications in life it is purely because of hard work and ofcourse Gods gift

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 29 June 2009

Vidyashankar Sir,

U r rockking..........

I get inspired frm ur experiences.......... & also frm Venkat Sir........

Thanks 4 sharing

PREM (trainee) (30 Points)
Replied 09 July 2009

vs ji. read abt u...u hav lot of coincidences wid me...i even tried for iit but didnt get so joined ca...I even hav a desire of doin mba from top 10 b school in d world.. even some more coincidences....can u tel me which companies u worked and as wat???right nw wat u doing?? if u wish to share...wud be helpful if u share ur work experience and y lyk ur particular career path...

Shikha Sharma (Chartered Accountant) (311 Points)
Replied 09 July 2009

Originally posted by :vsvsvsv
" Anand, you have a heart of gold....maintain it....I lose before you...all my qualifications is nothing before a heart made up of gold...same to you priya...i really am nothing....my only intention is to inspire students...even at the cost of members being angry with me and hating meor wanting to spit on my face....no one shoud face what I and vidhyashankar faced thats all.....this is my intention guys....i have no ego problems with anyone...i know what im worth....everyone can emulate anyone...why me or venkat even jichakar can be beaten by you all just that you lead your lives in ur ways....and we lead ourlives in our ways....nothing wrongs...qualifications mean nothing....how much we share is all that counts...yeah am emotional but only for students welfare....nothing else in my heart....no bad intentions or boasting stuff or over acting stuff......and time? do u guys i have lot to waste????nope....now and then i opent his page as relaxtion to post something for you guys....some guys open up p*rn pages or some chat pages for relaxation...i open up this caclubindia to do something good thats all...maybe im wrong....if i have hurt anyone...im sorry.... "

It's actually great reading about u sir; and yes, ur story has really inspired me a lot. But, a point mentioned above, that u don't want any of us to face wat u had to, is something on which I wanted to say something. Isn't it that facing those circumstances only have made Vidyashankar what he is today.

And sir, jus wanted to say I 'm a bigggg fan of yours......

Ankit Jain (Student) (506 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

got to knw who vidyashankr actually is...

His name is ANKUR GANDHI.

try it out in ORKUT>>

https://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=759115253647350145

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

@ Ankit Jain...

How can u be sure that the profile is of Mr.Vidya Shankar ?

Just because his qualification of CA and his orkut profile snap matches with CAclubindia's profil snap..?

This snap is very common..

sahil (LEARNER) (371 Points)
Replied 05 April 2010

nice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro