Very urgent,................ !!!

ekta (student) (623 Points)

31 May 2014  
Hiii friends i am appearing for may 2014 examination ca final.... i am going to give law paper for getting exemption...as of now i have attended all 3 papers but didnt write anything in exam except for roll no. etc and now its time to give law paper....i have covered accounts of the co. in corporate law and banking regulation act in allied laws till now 2 days ago both chapters...just tell me should i leave this paper or should go on further covering other topics?and one more thing i have to revise these 2 chapters too...time is very short...
And also just tell me we all know icai is very clever,unimportant part becomes important in exams,they try to cover each and every topic in exam,they can change any pattern,just tell me can it be possible that 70 marks come from only 1 chapter i,e accounts of co. in corporate law and 30 marks in allied laws from banking regualtion and also can they give only one question like what are duties of auditors of 100 marks...i know people can make fun of it but ye icai hai past trends mein kabhi bhi ye nhi hua i know but baki sab kuch icai ne karke dikha diya hai...so this can happen too i think except that its not allowed by law to cheat students by asking question of too much marks...reply asap

thnx cci members...lv u ol