ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Very important clarification

SHRIRAM PRASAD (MANAGER COMPLIANCE) (111 Points)

29 July 2014  

Dear Experts, 

Kindly take this as an urgent issue.

One of my friend has filed wrongly form PAC 3 (previously form 2) for allotment. Now the paid up capital not only shows wrongly but shows lesser than paid up capital that was before. Even the Practicing company secretary did not verify anything and certified the form and uploaded it. Now what is the solution available with my friend?  
Kindly adivice 

4 Replies

Sourav (Achieving d UnAchieved) (991 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Hi friend I am not too sure about form 2. But once we had mistake in filling details in Annual Return i.e form 20B so we filed  one more annual return for the same period with correct details..... But I am not sure if we can file the form again in case of allotment.

2 Like

prakash (Company Secretary) (1352 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Dear Sriram,

You can meet concern dealing hand in ROC and take advise, system will allow you to file revised form PAS3 but two form would be available on mca portal. 

2 Like

Vandana J Doshi (Practising Company Secretary)   (12562 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

You gt 2 options....as far as i knw PAS 3 is a STP form......so you can either file another PAS 3 or you can wait till your AR/form 20B filing for  changing the same....since MCA picks up the paid up cap link from form 20B.....

2 Like

SANTOSH SHAH (Company Secretary) (749 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Dear Shriram,

Filing another PAS-3, will be treated as Another Fresh Allotment. In my view, Form 20-B, Annual Return filing with correct details will over ride the error made in PAS-3.

Regards

Santosh Shah

Originally posted by : SHRIRAM PRASAD
Dear Experts, 

Kindly take this as an urgent issue.

One of my friend has filed wrongly form PAC 3 (previously form 2) for allotment. Now the paid up capital not only shows wrongly but shows lesser than paid up capital that was before. Even the Practicing company secretary did not verify anything and certified the form and uploaded it. Now what is the solution available with my friend?  
Kindly adivice 

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags