ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Value of clearing CFA level 1

Aditya Jain (Final (New) November 2011)   (758 Points)

12 May 2011  

I have a future plan to get into business relating to Portfolio management . I ve learnt that CFA is the best course for this line . I do not have much time . So i was planning to clear CFA Level 1 exam and get into a corporate Finance Company and then continue with my CFA . I needed to know whether CFA level 1 has so much of a value that we can get a decent job in a Corporate Finance Company ??? Are CFA level 1 students required ? or its only after clearing all the 3 Levels that we can expect a decent job in Finance Companies ???

4 Replies

espionage (human being...) (769 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

if u are a CA and have cleared cfa l1 ... then obviously u will be in a beeter position than others competing for the same job yar... just clear cfa l1 .. its a walk in the park provided u have read sfm completely.....

*PEACE*

Chirag Shah (sd) (36 Points)
Replied 02 October 2011

I think all three levels are required for it to add value to you if you already are a CA. if you are looking at specific industry such as fixed income, I'd recommend you take up short courses for professionals by prepmentor.com. it helps in talking like a pro in your interviews to get a foot in the door.

ALOK BANIYA (250 Points)
Replied 11 April 2018

“Aaditya Jain Sir” is considered to be best CA Final SFM Faculty.I am currently taking his classes and highly satisfied.Recently his students Secured AIR-1 & 100 out of 100 marks in CA Final SFM.

You can view their interview video link from You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pi6I2h5PeY&t=102s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet of AIR-1 & AIR-3 here so that you can be confident about your selection:.

ALOK BANIYA (250 Points)
Replied 11 April 2018

“Aaditya Jain Sir” is considered to be best CA Final SFM Faculty.I am currently taking his classes and highly satisfied.Recently his students Secured AIR-1 & 100 out of 100 marks in CA Final SFM.

You can view their interview video link from You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pi6I2h5PeY&t=102s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet of AIR-1 & AIR-3 here so that you can be confident about your selection:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags