query response for "status of the statutory for which registration was cancelled"
I couldn't interpret the language of this query. pls interpret it for me
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion clarifies a user's query regarding the status of cancelled statutory registrations. The user was unsure how to interpret the request, which essentially asks about the implications and current standing of registrations that have been officially cancelled. The context provided suggests the query relates to a cancelled GST registration that was later reapplied for.
The query is asking for information about the status of certain statutory registrations that have been cancelled.
The term "statutory" is referring to a legal requirement, such as a license or permit, that must be obtained in order to conduct business or operate in a certain field.
The query is asking for information about the current status of these registrations that have been cancelled, it could be like what happens after the cancellation, and what are the implications of the cancellation on the business.
This query was asked when my client cancelled his GST reg. then after some months reapplied for the same on GST portal. As per your answer as I understood I think they are asking for status of GST reg. which was already cancelled. Am I right?
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies