Easy Office

Upload your Original Photo

Page no : 8

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Very right. why dont we ??

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (1999 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

yes Prakash i think sudeep didnt know how Finals are pass karne kitna Mushkil hai.

Raj Kumar Jain (Article) (62 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

I agree with the fact and will do the same

charanteja.nsr (ACMA and BCOM) (818 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

o..k borther i honour ur suggestion..........

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

let me complete my Articleship only then i'll upload ma original pic... coz my CA also use this site ....

and i dnt want to think 10 times before i post a reply just coz m afraid tat how my CA will react to my reply!

simple as that!

hope u guys understand!

Regards,

A True CA-ARTICLE! ;)

jassy (CA FINAL) (95 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

hey shaleen nice idea boss. i jst upload my original pic

AHAMED. B (3 'C' - Final) (273 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

U r absolutely right brother. i've done that now.. Thanks...... Everyone shud follow the same.......

GAGAN ( ) (119 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

oh bhai asli hi hai

Gaurav kapoor (student) (26 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Originally posted by :CA.Shaleen Srivastava
"  I appeal to all the members of CACLUBINDIA to upload their Original Photo instead of Cartoons, Gallery, etc.
This is a Professional Platform not like "Orkut" so if we met in any where we easily identifying the same.
This incident comes to me . I went fromCA institute (ITO) to another place , in a mean while , one person comes to me and MEET ME ON BEHALF OF MY PHOTO UPLOADED IN CACLUBINDIA .HE  call me that we are chatters in caclubindia not like orkut for professional bunch.
I really happy to see this event and then appeal to all of u that please uploaded your Original snap.
Regards
Shaleen Srivastava
"

Absolutely Bro......... IT should b treated like a code of conduct..

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Hi...Shaleen,thnxs 4 ur good suggestion

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

CA.Shaleen Srivastava  i totally agree with u..................................

Sandeep Yadav (CA Final ) (67 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

"  I appeal to all the members of CACLUBINDIA to upload their Original Photo instead of Cartoons, Gallery, etc.
This is a Professional Platform not like "Orkut" so if we met in any where we easily identifying the same.
This incident comes to me . I went fromCA institute (ITO) to another place , in a mean while , one person comes to me and MEET ME ON BEHALF OF MY PHOTO UPLOADED IN CACLUBINDIA .HE  call me that we are chatters in caclubindia not like orkut for professional bunch.
I really happy to see this event and then appeal to all of u that please uploaded your Original snap.
Regards
Shaleen Srivastava
"

Tarun Kumar Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (35 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Hello my dear Accounts Professionals, I am Tarun Kumar Gupta from Jalandhar, a practising Chartered Accountant.

1 Like

(Guest)
Regards
Shaleen Srivastava
"

ya.........u r r8 mr shaleen, i will surely find some time to think on ur proposal.........

(Guest)

yaa right

i have already done that even

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: