Unable to remember

Hi,

I took my first CA final attempt in May 2018. Failed in both groups. Now writing first group. When I read or workout problems, I am able to understand. But this time, in FR I forgot in between and got stuck up. I lost hope in between while writing. I am able to figure out that understanding is not my problem. It's retention in memory is the problem. What can I do to overcome this? I am from TN. Only state board student studied in matric school. CA final content is enormous. My fellow mates seniors juniors are able to pass. I agree it's possible for me too. But how to improve this memory retention.

Thanks in advance
Replies (4)
plz suggest m also suffering the same issue
Well first of all don't worry n pressure rise ourself with this. It happens with everyone also happend with you when I appeared for my finals. The one thing u must do is have writing practice when u learn at home. For eg in practical subject when u understand a sum,later on solve it on your own on a paper do that with every other sum. This will improve your writing skills n help in remembering the steps. Secondly sit for mock test paper or appear for test series at your coaching Centre. Trust me this will increase your confidence to another level you will get habitual to the exam atmosphere n ca exam will feel like just another exam that extra pressure will go away as you would have already appeared for so many test series. Though nothing like the ca final exams pressure still u be better suited and equipped this was wat I did when I cleared my finals. Write write and write it will only make u better Hope I was helpful. Good luck
Understanding is memory. If you understand something properly then you would rarely forget it. Having said that one needs multiple revision to remember in CA-Final. So I would suggest you to revise at least 3-4 times.
Revision is d nly option for our ca students... no tips r no techniques othr than dat....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details